✦ - ::09

●●●

"kang taehyun!"

the said boy looked over his shoulder and seeing someone jogging towards him, recognizing the boy to be song minjae, an year younger than taehyun.

"can i help you?" taehyun asked minjae once he was standing right in front of the older.

"beomgyu- is- looking for you in the 2nd floor, near class 2234." minjae breathed out, completely oblivious to what was really going to happen.

taehyun didn't question it any further and nodded his head, thanking the young yet taller boy before he was on his way. (A/N: wait i forgot how tall minjae is.......)

he started walking to the staircase and to the 2nd floor where supposedly beomgyu was waiting for him, completely out of breath once he reached the floor.

he walked through the empty and eerie hallways, the walls having cracks on them, some of the classrooms boarded up and the lights flickering.

it was the floor that was left incomplete when the school was still being built, the one where no one would dare step their foot into.

it gave taehyun bad vibes, sending shivers down his spine. he got a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, confused as to why Beomgyu would want to meet in such a weird place but continued to walk nonetheless.

though taehyun came to a halt when he saw a dark and small figure leaning against one of the lockers, their arms looking like they were crossed.

he squinted his eyes, trying to see who it was whilst taking a step closer, "beomgyu?"

realizing that it wasn't beomgyu and in fact it was a girl his eyebrows knitted together, "aw little taehyun is looking for his boyfriend? well sorry to break it to you but he's not here." the anonymous voice said.

now taehyun was really confused, how did this person know him? how did they know Beomgyu? "who are you?" he asked.

"oh me? I'm your worst nightmare." she shrugged, a creepy smirk on her face. she took a step closer to taehyun, the action causing to make a small tap sound from her boot when coming in contact with the ground, now only half of her face visible.

"eunjin stay away from him." a voiced called out from behind, taehyun recognizing it to belong to Beomgyu.

(A/N: oNG LOOK ITS MY BESTIE CHAE MWAMWA AHAHAHAHHSH)

"oh beomgyu! glad you came, we were just missing you!" eunjin said with a sinister smile.

beomgyu ignored the girl and looked at taehyun, "let's go." he said sternly before he grabbed the blondes hand and started dragging him away.

"wait! you can't just go yet, we were just about to have fun." eunjin said, taking hold of taehyun's other hand.

beomgyu shot her a deadly glare, slapping away eunjin's hand that was holding taehyun's. "jeon eunjin i am not doing this again."

he deadpanned before finally walking away, pulling taehyun along.

"oh just you wait choi beomgyu, I'm not letting go of you that easily." eunjin muttered to herself.

●●●

taehyun winced at how tight beomgyu's grip was on his hand, "beomgyu.. stop it hurts."

beomgyu suddenly stopped causing taehyun to bump into him. he let out a small 'oof', lightly rubbing his head and looking up at the brunette. "gyu-"

"what the hell were you thinking."

taehyun's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "what do you-"

"are you a complete idiot?" beomgyu asked again, turning to face taehyun, his stern gaze making him shudder slightly and almost scaring him.

"no-"

"then why the fuck did you listen to him and go to that floor? what if i didn't come in time to stop her? what if she tried to hurt you?" beomgyu kept shooting questions at the younger. he was mad, and at the same time scared too.

mad because at how gullible taehyun was, but of he couldn't blame the younger, and scared. scared because what if he didn't appear in time and she had already hurt him and he really didn't want taehyun to get hurt again.

"why do you care if she tried to hurt me or not? didn't you hurt me as well?" taehyun argued back.

"god damn it kang taehyun are you that fucking oblivious?"

"oh so i'm the one who's oblivious now? you're the one who's been acting like you still love me even after you broke up with me years ago. you're the one who's trying to win me back eventhough i said i've moved on. face it beomgyu. i don't love you anymore and never will again." taehyun was fuming with anger, shooting daggers at beomgyu who stayed quiet, staring at the shorter shocked, speechless and slightly upset.

"i seriously hate you choi beomgyu." those were the blondes last words before he walked away from beomgyu. both oblivious to the smirking eunjin watching from behind the lockers.

'oh taehyun, you just made my job easier.'

●●●

i'm not sorry aAJAJAJJA

but uh- minsung amd taegyu be having shit going on </3

but i promise it'll be a happy ending so don't worry :D

mk bye bye

- soobean