✦ - ::05

●●●

"Felix get out of there!"

"Make me short ass!"

"Yah you-! I'm older!"

"Well I'm taller!"

Screams and laughs of the 12 boys were heard throughout the beach, catching the attention of some of the people passing by but they didn't care.

Felix jumped into the cold water while Changbin was trying to get him out, worried that he would get a cold.

Kai and Jeongin were covering a sleeping Chan with sand while Eric was taking photos of the sleeping boy for blackmail purposes.

Taehyun was chasing Soobin and Yeonjun since they had threw his favourite pair of sunglasses in the water while he wasn't looking.

Beomgyu was in his own world, building sandcastles and not minding the noise around him.

While Jisung and Minho.. they were nowhere to be seen. Probably hanging out at god knows where. (👀😃)

"God you guys are literal kids." Yeosang sighed as he walked next to Beomgyu with bags of drinks and snacks in his hands, looking at his younger brother and the two boys who were screaming for help while laughing.

"Mhm, and you aren't?" Beomgyu asked, looking up at Yeosang with his eyebrows raised, "I'm not, I'm a mature adult." Yeosang replied.

"Oh really now? What about that time when you-" Beomgyu got cut off, wincing in pain, when the older smacked the back of his head with a coke can.

"We don't talk about that." Yeosang shot Beomgyu a glare, the younger rolling his eyes.

"Yeah okay, anyway let's go in the water." Beomgyu said as he got up and ran to the water but suddenly stopped, smiling mischievously when he got an idea.

He snuck up behind Taehyun, who was busy sulking over the fact that he wasn't able to catch the two, and placed one of his hand around his waist, his other hand under his knees, picking the blonde up which earned him a small gasp from the smaller.

"What are you- Yah put me down." Taehyun shot Beomgyu a glare while trying to get out of his hold.

Beomgyu only hummed as he started walking closer to the water. Taehyun then gasped when he realized what was happening.

"Y-yah don't you dare throw me in the water!" Taehyun groaned while kicking his feet and squirming around.

Beomgyu only chuckled as he took a step into the water, ready to throw Taehyun.

Taehyun was about to say something but didn't get the chance to since Beomgyu threw him into the water, causing a huge splash.

Beomgyu laughed but then stopped when he saw the look Taehyun was giving him. "Oh shi-"

"Choi fucking Beomgyu!" Taehyun yelled, getting up and making his way to Beomgyu, the said boy screaming and running away.

The others laughed at the two, not noticing someone glaring at them from afar.

●●●

In the end Taehyun didn't manage to catch Beomgyu which left him sulky once again.

"Why should I forgive you? I'm still soaking wet because of you!" Taehyun deadpanned, looking away with his arms crossed.

"Come on, I said I was sorryyy." Beomgyu whined, apologising again for the nth time but only got a glare from the blonde as a response.

"Alright here, you can have my hoodie so you don't get cold." Beomgyu sighed, taking off his hoodie and giving it to Taehyun.

Though Taehyun refused and shook his head, pushing it away.

"Then I'll kiss you if you do-" Beomgyu was cut off when his hand felt empty, looking up to see Taehyun putting on the hoodie, his lips curving up into a smile.

"Don't smile like that, I'm only wearing it because I don't want you to kiss me." Taehyun huffed.

The older shrugged, still smiling, "Fair enough."

Taehyun didn't want to admit it but the real reason he took the hoodie was because that's what his heart kept telling him to, using the small somewhat threat as an excuse.

Meanwhile in the distance were Felix and Jeongin, staring at both Taehyun and Beomgyu as small sighs escaped their lips.

"Do you think they'll end up back together?" The freckled boy questioned.

Jeongin shrugged his shoulders, nodding his head. "Probably, theres a high chance since they did love each other a lot."

"True.. do you think Taehyun still loves him?" Felix asked again.

"Obviously, Beomgyu may have hurt him but you could literally see it in his eyes that he wants to forgive him and be his again."

"Really? I don't see-"

"Shhh, just trust what I say, besides, I'm sure since I'm always right." Jeongin cut Felix off.

"Right......." Felix muttered, giving the younger a questioning look before he looked away, noticing Minho and Jisung who were seemingly avoiding each other.

"By the way.. what's up with Minho and Jisung?" He asked.

Jeongin looked towards the two as well, eyeing them and shrugging his shoulders after. "I don't know, they've been like that since they came back from god knows where."

"Do you think they got into an argument?" Felix furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who knows." The younger sighed.

●●●

Yum look who finally decided to update :D

This was sort of a filler ig? But meh

Also I am very sorry for not updating dbdjdj, I was really hating life and didn't have the energy to write so- 😃😃😃

But anyway I hope this chapter was alright hh

Bye bye then lmoa

~Soobean