Chapter 2

Third person POV
"Kaminari~kun"
Izuku asked catching denki attention, denki studied the boy. He didn't feel like putting on a fake smile right now and by the looks of it izuku wasn't in the best state of mind for it so denki decided to take the chance. He walked towards izuku and sat Beside him " hi midoriya~san" denki said as he loooked over the view to. "Kaminari~kun you know you can call me deku right" izuku asked entirally cringing at the fowl nickname, denki sighed and stayed quiet. Izuku was confused but in honestly he didn't feel like talking or faking it either, so they both sat in silence for a while looking over the view.
" you know your shoulders slightly tensed whenever you get called deku and when bakugou calls you if you always seem to flinch" denki muttered quietly enough for izuku to hear. Izuku looked at denki a little shocked at how observant he is, now izuku didn't think denki was dumb but he didn't know what denki excelled at. " I think that's why todoroki doesn't call you that" denki said, a swirl of guilt formed in izuku stomach. He hoped he wasn't causing any trouble for todoroki, izuku frowned a little bit. "You know it's for his comfort right" denki asked but really was reassurance, izuku slowly felt the pit of guilt subside deciding to change the subject
he asked the next question " what are you doing here kaminari~kun" izuku asked and denki titled his head, he had no reason to lie right?
He always wanted someone anyone to notice his suffering and wouldn't leave him, 'should I tell him' denki thought for a minute. 'Telling him the full story does nothing maybe just today problems would be better' Denki thought as he breathed out. "Mina bought tickets to the amusement park but didn't get me anything, honestly it's silly". Denki said in a jokingly manner but not really smiling, he went in the mood to smile right now. Even if it saved his life "I don't think it's silly I mean I know how it feels to be left out". Izuku said then he stopped talking, he didn't mean to say it like that he didn't want denki to ask questions.
No
No
No
Here they come no.
"Why are you up here" denki asked not even sparring a glance towards him, izuku furred his eyebrows, but decided to push it away as well "I uhm I had a dream-no nightmare" izuku said " how bad was it" denki asked " not so much as bad just overwhelming". Izuku said and denki nodded " what was it about" denki asked and izuku shrugged " my mom"izuku said, denki's shoulder easily tensed and izuku took notes that mothers was a touchy subject to him.

"What was it about" denki asked forcing his self to un-tense " it was a memory she was crying and apologizing to me" izuku said and denki nodded, "what about the times she hugged you and told you she was proud of you"denki asked and that made izuku froze, though it would seem like that wouldn't do much for izuku he let the memories of when he got into UA and his mother brought him into a big hug take over him.

Though izuku still felt shitty about it, his panic state calmed down a bit which in all honestly is better than anything, the tension seem to ease at the realm of izuku's shoulder, should he try to make small talk with denki? Would denki still wanna talk to him? "I like your company" denki seemed to reassure him again which made izuku confused but nonetheless he stayed silent. Then they both watched the sky, as it time passed they both could feel themselves getting tired so they decided to call it a night.
____________
I know this is short buts it's for the stories purpose anyways enjoy~