chapter 16

third person pov

denki's day was going okay so far, aizawa sensei didn't surprise them with a pop quiz today, he got too talk to his friends with minor side comments from jirou, his grades weren't brung up in a conversation yet, though denki didn't really have a problem with his grades being brung up it was just brung up too often which annoyed denki greatly, but his day so far was ok.

once class ended denki made his way over to sero's desk, "hey denks" sero said once he looked up "hey hanta" denki said as he leaned on the desk "you guys got any plans" denki asked, sero thought for a minute "oh yeah, since its the bakusquad game night, we all are gonna go to bakugou's dorm and jirou invited shinsou again i heard ojiro wont be able to come" sero explained. denki swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded "are you coming tonight you missed the last time" sero said getting denki's attention, "what" denki asked " you didn't come last time" sero said again "yes i did, it was last Friday" denki said raising his eyebrow, sero looked a bit shocked "oh" sero said, "what does that mean" denki asked and sero looked a bit guilty "nothing, i must be the one getting confused here" sero said while rubbing his neck, denki called bullshit. he called so much bullshit but he would play dumb for sero's sake. denki smiled "well im fucking starving so im gonna go to the dorms and get something to eat" denki said then hopping off of sero's desk "alright denks see ya later" sero said.

as denki said he grabbed something to eat and quickly went to his dorm, the happy mood that was radiating off of him instantly gone when his door closed. denki knew sero was hiding something from him, if he wanted to get technical they all were hiding something from him. denki already thinks its the fact that they like to hang out without him but he thoughts its just because they forget most of the time, but what if it wasn't. denki sighed maybe he was thinking into it too much maybe it wasn't a big deal.

someone knocked on denki's door snapping him out of his head. honestly denki didn't know who it was since no one really comes to his dorm out of the blue, denki opened his door just to see a pair of floating clothes "hagakure?" denki said in confusion "kaminari!!" toru said excitedly "is there anything you need" denki asked raising a eyebrow. "oh yeah, uhm can i come in i actually wanted to talk to you" toru said sounding a bit nervous. which made denki nervous too, "uh sure" denki said opening his door more. "oh wow, you changed your room quite a bit kaminari" toru said as she looked around the room. and she was right the room was changed around a bit, though it was still messy but organize it wasn't all over the place like the start of the year, but the colors caught toru eyes "purple and yellow" toru asked, denki blushed "uh yeah its some of my favorite colors" denki said while looking down, "im surprise they clash so well together" toru said looking around the room once again.

"so why are you here" denki asked getting toru's attention, "oh well uhm i actually heard you and sero's conversation earlier and i thought it was a bit weird" toru said and denki raised his eyebrow "what are you trying to get at here toru?" denki asked "well i wanna help you figure out why they have been ditching you alot lately" toru said, denki sighed were they really ditching him? "and what do you have in mind for that" denki asked. "well...i think we should take one of their phone and go through the messages to see whats really going on" toru explained, without a thought denki already made up his mind "absolutely not" denki said. toru frowned "cmon kaminari i feel like thats the best way to actually find out whats going on and have solid proof" toru said denki scoffed "yeah, now what if they asked how we got it or what if there is nothing in the chat anyways and we just feel dead guilty after, and thats a inavasion of privacy and i will not invade my friends stuff no matter what" denki explained, toru knew he had a point and to be honest he was right. "i- i know and im sorry i just really wanted too help, you know your eyes seem more droopy than before and i always see the bakusquad hanging out yet your never there" toru explained to denki. denki stared at the floating clothes, did people really notice? or was it just her.

"i used to go through the same thing you know" toru said, denki looked confused "im forgotten alot either on accident or on purpose i was always left in the shadows always looked down on or looked over im the literal definition of forgotten child- and when i started to notice how much you got picked on i did think it was a friendly joke but you looked so irritated and sad how people only knew you as the dumb one in class 1-A or when you started getting ditched more and more, I just wanted you not to feel how I did" Toru explained her voice cracking a few times. Denki gently smiled at her 'only if you knew'

"I'll think about it, but I think you should get going" denki said while opening his door for toru. Once she was gone denki fell on his bed. Man he had some things to think about.

__________________
Bet you didn't expect that huh?

Well me neither but I'm so ready for angst angst ANGST

I hope you are too

Proof reading is tiring but it saves me embarrassment

I apologize for any mistakes btw

Anyways eat your meals stay hydrated and sleep

It's 3:07 btw

BYEEEEEEEE