Chapter 11

Third person POV
Izuku laid in bed, he really didn't want to get up and especially not today. Once a month inko and Mitsuki to have lunch or just spend the day together, and everytime they would force bakugou and izuku to come with them and 'hang out' izuku didn't think his mom was aware of his past bullying situation. Or just that bakugou was one of the bullies, izuku really didn't have nothing against bakugou his self, it was just his actions that implanted itself in his head. It wasn't anyone's fault but his, he was the one that was weak he couldn't even defend his self so of course people would treat him like shit.

Izuku sighed even if he wanted too he knew he couldn't stay in bed too long, or forever for that matter. Izuku rolled out of bed his body hitting the floor barely flinching, high pain tolerance does something for you. Izuku pulled his self off of the ground walking to his personal bathroom (yes they have that) to get ready. Izuku undressed catching a glimpse of his self in the mirror, scars littered his arms and some rested on his back and stomach. Some really old and new, izuku didn't know how to feel about the scars he couldn't say he liked them nor did he hate them.

Denki was sore from yesterday training, so getting out of bed wasn't something he wanted to do. It wasn't something he had to do either, he was pretty sure everyone in the dorms made plans for today from what he heard, Mina and the girls were going to the movies, bakugou was going somewhere with his mom and kirishima and sero were hanging out today. Of course denki tried to talk to Shinsou but he was to annoyed by his presence to actually care about what he had to say, so again denki had nothing to do today.

Izuku walked into the common room not a soul being in sight, and to be honest he was relieved a little bit.Izuku wasn't somebody who entirely faked his mood he didn't really fake it at all. But he also was not a fan of human interaction no matter how friendly he was. Izuku walked into the kitchen grabbing a snack, what he didn't expect was to see a yawning denki standing in the door way, the two both made eye contact and izuku just waved not getting anything in return, izuku was used to seeing denki with a smile or just the happy energy around him. But it was still weird that he showed this side to him. "Uhm good morning kaminari-kun" izuku said brightly, denki raised an eyebrow at him "good? Coulda sworn it didn't look like a good morning for you" denki said izuku stared at denki for a minute thinking long and hard about his next answer.

"I just woke up on the wrong side of bed that's all" izuku said, but denki didn't looked impressed. "Alright hope it gets better" denki said as he turned around and left, midoriya stared at the doorway. Denki seemed so different around him, and it was really tugging on his mind what did he do for denki to show who he really is to him or around him. Midoriya put the thought in the back of his head. He would be late if he just kept standing around, izuku scoffed down whatever food he had in his hand and left the dorm room.

The closer izuku got to mitsuki house the more nervous he felt, he dreaded thinking about the rest of the day. He didn't like the fact that he had to spend it with bakugou, izuku didn't hate bakugou not in the slightest. But he knew his presence didn't do anything good for the both of them, all izuku did was piss him off and that never ended well for midoriya so why would midoriya want to willing spend time with him (Ik this isn't true but let me dream) Izuku sighed as he seen the house he always went over to as a child. He quickly knocked on the door for it to be open by the one and only bakugou Katsuki, izuku did a small wave "hey....kacchan" midoriya said bakugou rolled his eyes and opened the door more "it's about time you got here the old hag was drilling me because you weren't here already" bakugou muttered for only the two of them to hear "sorry" izuku said. Bakugou shut the door and walked past him, "finally your here izu" inko said from the living room when she spotted her son "hey ma" izuku waved once again. A arm wrapped around izuku's shoulder "now what took you so long you used to always show up early" mitsuki asked midoriya while she patted his head. "Oh I was just having a conversation with a classmate that's all" izuku said, bakugou rolled his eyes "can we fucking go now I have people to.....meet" bakugou said muttering the last part "watch your fucking manners brat and yes since little izu is here we can go" mitsuki said. "Who are you meeting dear" inko asked bakugou "extras. The plans they had today got canceled so they decided to go to the mall" bakugou said.

Izuku wondered for a minute was it the 'bakusquad' he was talking about? Probably, izuku wondered if he would see denki and how will he act there. "Izu get out your head" inko said now in front of izuku "sorry ma" izuku said rubbing the back of his head. Inko smiled at her son and motioned him to quickly follow, and izuku didn't waste any time following her. The four made it to the mall and mitsuki and inko were buzzing with excitement for some reason, and even if he didn't want to admit it bakugou was curious as to why "what has you two so excited" bakugou asked looking towards his mother and aunt "wow the brat is finally talking nice" mitsuki teased inko laughed at her friend and shook her head "don't worry katsuki some things were in stock today and me and mitsuki wanted to check them out" inko said bakugou stared at them for a before dropping it deciding she was telling the truth. "Why don't you and little izu go pick out some things" mitsuki said shooing them away.
Bakugou rolled his eyes and izuku held in the urge to groan. This was not going good for him, "yeah yeah whatever" bakugou grumbled and stood up straight "come on deku" bakugou sneered and started walking, honestly izuku did not know how bakugou kept calm for this long around him but right now he wasn't complaining. "BAKUBRO" someone yelled from afar which caused izuku to lift his head up to see kirishima,sero,Mina and Jirou standing in a group waiting for him, izuku looked around for a minute. One question popping in his head "where's kaminari-kun?" He asked outloud.

__________
Wow....
I haven't updated this one in awhile
But I have to admit
I'm getting a little excited
But I'm sorry for not updating

But look forward to more soon!!!
I apologized for any mistakes I may have made.
Thanks for reading remember to drink and eat-STAY SAFE.

BYEEEEEEEEE!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜