Chapter 22

Third person pov is the

Denki ran to where he saw a leg, the cat sat quietly by leg watching denki. Though that was the only thing visible the rest of the view was just trash bags. He quickly started moving trash bags out the way.
,
And to his unfortunate guess there laid an unconscious shinsou. Denki gasped before he started to pull on shinsou, he wanted to freak the fuck out but he was trying to hold his composure. He was able to to haul shinsou on his shoulder, the training he has to go through prepares him for this.

It looked weird for hm to be walking with an a mask unconscious body on his shoulder but he thankful no one stopped him, which was a surprised. Step by step denki made his way to UA, he himself felt like he was gonna collapse any second now. But as soon as he hit the gates teachers came running out the building.

Aizawa was the first to reach him, and immediately reached for shinsou. Which denki gladly gave to him, "where did you find him?" Aizawa asked. Denki had to catch his breathe before he responded, "In a allyway by this pizza place, he must have been on his way back when
She attacked"  denki explained to aizawa, who nodded in response. "We'll talk later, and thank you"  aizawa said before speeding off.

Denki stood there for a minute he didn't really know what to do. After he accomplished what he needed he kinda just stood there in shock, he didn't really know what to do or really what to feel after. He just felt stuck, he didn't want to go back to the dorms to deal with his idiot classmates but he damn sure was not leaving UA after what just happened. So he kinda just stood there, until present mic walked up to him "cmon kid lets go to my office" he said while wrapping his arm around denki's shoulder and pulling him along.

"And, and they just sat there looking stupid, I didn't want to make it a big ordeal or anything, she could have came at all of us!! And heroes knows that she is more skilled than we think" denki said while pacing around mics office. Present mic heard what happen from the other students but that just made him want to talk to denki even more. And honestly he understood every bit where he was coming from. And he knew denki needed it, he's been going on for about ten minutes now and it did not look like he was going to stop any time soon.

That is until a knock on the door, denki quickly shut his mouth and looked at the door. "Come in" mic said, and aizawa walked in with a cool expression on his face. "Hey sensei how is shinsou"denki asked worriedly, "he's fine no serious injuries he was actually just sedated, she just wanted his blood." Aizawa said to the both of them, "but why? Just how much did she take?" Mic asked. "Enough" was all he said and denki gagged at the thought, "so what? Does that mean she will try again?" Denki asked. "In my opinion yes" aizawa said, before denki could reply there was a urgent knock on the door.

In came izuku and Bakugou "what happened to shinsou? Is he okay?" Izuku asked frantically. And denki didn't even want to talk to them right now but he probably knew they were going to. "dunce we heard what fucking happened why the hell didn't you come to me or atleast deku" Bakugou asked denki walking up to him, "because that's predictable, you don't know if that's exactly what she wanted" denki snapped at Bakugou. Which was a bit shocking to say the least "I went to sero at least, someone who I knew could keep calm composure. I tried a few people actually before ojiro believed me and what? She was already gone, and I still went to go find shinsou myself. The questions you really should be asking and who you should be asking is your classmates, who took a literal cry for help for a prank" denki added on to them.

"Your right kaminari, in every sense they should have taken what you said seriously, but I understand their hesitation as to why" deku added on into his conversation. Denki sighed
"Yeah I get that, but at the end of the day we are in a hero school, have been through real threats. You should really be safer than sorry and that's why I'm not letting this go, shinsou's life was just played with! And like maybe I should have gotten you two but I sure as hell can't rely on my other classmates" with that denki stormed out of present mic's office. Bakugou and Izuku stood there kinda shocked. His feelings was beyond justified but everyone could tell it was so much more anger.

Denki stood outsides shinsou hospital room, his heart was racing and his hands were sweaty. He wanted to go in but this was the real shinsou here and the real shinsou didn't like him very much. Denki sighed, he decided against it and just walked away. He knew it looked crazy if shinsou just suddenly woke up to him, and he would probably even have to explain. "Kaminari" denki lifted his head up to see aizawa "wassup sensei" "did you visit shinsou?" Denki chuckled "nah I decided against it, since it's the real shinsou he'll probably look at me crazy" denki said almost as a joke. Aizawa nodded "I'm going to be in there with him if he wakes up I'll tell him what happened" aizawa said.

And denki liked the idea of that.

___________________

I'm just tryna get my shinkami on.

Uhm hello my readers I wanna let you guys know that writers block is real, I don't want to steer anything off track that's why I really write when I have a clear vision for it. I do see your comments and I do add to the update but man sometimes I be stuck but any wayssss- I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS🫶🏾💕