Chapter 8

Third person POV
Denki was studying when he got a text.
'Hey denks we made plans tonight where are you right now we are in my room btw'
The softest smile made it on to denki face. It was rare now that he got texts from one of his friends, they aren't bad friends denki would say it was just they forgot about him a lot. They got used to him just being there it wasn't nothing for him to disappear, even though being forgotten most of the time put a pang in his chest but he knew they mean well because when they did realize how much he was missing they would actually try and find him. If they were really toxic to him he would have drop them, he would have noticed.
'Yeah sorry I will be there got tied up in something'
Denki quickly texted back, he got up from his desk and put his hooks and papers away. It was only days like these he was truly happy to be here, of course training to be a hero but that was really brutal, he liked hanging with his friends and making friends since he didn't really have much before, and it was good for awhile they laughed they went through hardships hell they even cried together. But then roles started being place, he was labeled as the class idiot. Not much we expected from him he was always there to make someone laugh or make them feel better.
And he hated it
But it made his classmates feel better so he would suffer as long as his class still felt good. Denki left his door happily walking to sero dorms, this was his release was a way to get away from his problems. Denki knocked on the door a certain amount of times letting it known it was him. "Come in denks" someone said, denki opened the door a real smile in his face. Denki opened the door, and he didn't really know what to feel with what he saw. He saw his usual friends, but his eyes immediately landing on certain figure made him hold his breathe.

Shinsou Hitoshi

Now don't get it wrong denki had no problem with Shinsou not in the slightest instead it was the other way, denki could barely breathe in Shinsou's presence but he has made it clear hundreds of times that he didn't want to be nowhere in denki's presence and denki notice that. And it broke his heart especially when he let oijro in. Denki shook his head slightly forcing his eyes away from shinsou, "hey guys" denki said the genuine smile no longer on his face "denks brooo I thought you wouldn't come" kirishima exclaimed with a toothy grin, denki heart warned at his bestfriend "I would never miss a hang out for the world" even if I didn't know about it, "you better not have or I would have to melt your hair off" Mina said skipping over to him. Denki raised an eyebrow then looked at Shinsou "shinsou here?" Denki asked.

Shinsou rolled his eyes "don't flatter yourself Jirou dragged me" shinsou said and denki rolled his eyes loving the attention "Jirou is here" denki asked and Shinsou nodded "your gonna be a puppy and try to get her attention" shinsou ask and denki rolled his shoulders "if you ask nicely" denki said with a wink which made Shinsou scoff. "I don't know what the fuck this is but stop" bakugou said quickly stepping in. Internally denki thanked him, he wouldn't be able to take much more if it kept going, denki smiled and hopped to sit next to bakugou. Everyone went back to their conversations as denki just observed until he felt a pull on his arm he looked beside him to see bakugou "don't be a dick you were making him uncomfortable"

Oh

Denki swallows and looked away, he loved the fact that bakugou was watching out for people but he couldn't help to be slightly guilty. 'He didn't look uncomfortable did I really? God I'm such an idiot' "okay sorry" denki said and bakugou let go of his arm. Not soon after Jirou came out the bathroom and denki smiled, denki thought Jirou was a genuine friend of his even if she can be a ass sometimes he knew she just had trouble expressing herself. "Hey Jirou" denki said, she rolled her eyes but made a hand signal letting him know she knew he was there yet no words were exchanged. But denki was contempt with that.

Todoroki sat on izuku's bed sitting crossed legged his knees touching his boyfriend, "I trust you sho I really do and do you feel like you can trust me" izuku asked and todoroki was confused but nonetheless answered "yes izuku I trust you with my life" todoroki said and izuku swallowed. "I might put our life in danger if you know about this but I don't want to keep any secrets" izuku said and todoroki nodded his own heart speeding up a bit "izuku I trust you and you can trust me you...you don't have to tell me what it is now but can yo I tell me some day" todoroki asked but izuku shook his head "if I don't tell you now I don't think I ever can" izuku said and todoroki nodded. "Sho I'm biologically quirkless"

Jirou and Shinsou both leaned on the wall talking about their interest kirishima laid with his head on bakugou lap telling him about his day and Mina and sero were trying to figure out monopoly rules and denki sat on the ground slightly bopping his head trying to shake the cold sad thoughts away. He felt invisible again he got left out, but then again it was just him it was just all in his head he was just being overdramatic like they always told him he was. Denki drowned in his thoughts as he slowly lost touch of reality until he heard a soft knock at the door, denki seemed to be the only one who noticed to he got up to answer it and what he seen surprised him. "Ojiro" denki asked confused. Oijro smiled "oh hey kaminari uhm I heard Shinsou would be here and I need to grab him for a study session" oijro explained and denki nodded "I mean you can come in if you want" denki said and oijro nodded stepping in.
That's when everyone noticed him"hey oijro here to hang out" Mina asked and oijro shrugged "I mean I came to get Shinsou for a study session but if you don't mind then sure" oijro said and Mina smiled "yeah dude I think you being here is great" denki said and oijro smiled and he immediately migrated to Shinsou who face softened as he made his way towards him. Denki took the smart route and defied the look away focusing back on his drink, not a minute later Jirou came up to him "idiot." Jirou deadpanned. Denki looked up "pretty aesthetic girl" denki said with a smile. Jirou rolled her eyes amused by his antics "what is going on inside that brain of yours" Jirou asked and denki shrugged "you don't want to know" denki said with a wink, Jirou scoffed "I can see what Shinsou said" she mumbled. Denki knew it wasn't intended for him to hear it he did and it took all his might not to frown and ask because frankly he didn't want to know the answer.

_______________
Hi!
Idk how long I have been gone but hiiii! Uhm I was bored and decided to update so here you go-and for my other story I'm gonna update tomorrow or so.

Keep in mind I don't proof shit so like read through the mistakes mkay?