Chapter 18

Third person POV
Denki raised is eyebrow "when the time comes"
He repeated izuku's words to him and looked at izuku, "when is that" denki asked and midoriya sighed "tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day that I will talk to shouto" izuku said more to himself than denki, denki smiled and nodded "that's good" he muttered to his self. And izuku smiled Despite all the bad things running through his mind right now it was good that he talking to shouto.

Then next day was nerve wracking for izuku, class was coming to an end and he was ready to bitch out right then and there but the reassuring smile denki sent his way before leaving told him it was okay. Because this was shouto who was absolutely loyal and someone who would hear him out first, once class ended izuku packed his stuff quickly but didn't get up "hey deku" uraraka said as she skipped up to him "hey uraraka" izuku said turning towards her "we all are gonna hang out in tsuyu dorm after class do you wanna come?" Uraraka asked as she leaned on izuku's desk, izuku smiled but shook his head "nah chako I have to stay back and handle a few things first and maybe I'll come by" izuku said and uraraka nodded "alright we'll see you later" she said as she hopped off of his desk and skipped out of the room.

From the corner of his eye izuku could still see that todoroki was still here as he watched uraraka leave, izuku stared at his desk for a minute before getting the courage to look up. But little work for him seeing as shouto was already in front of his desk, the two made eye contact before someone spoke "can we talk" shouto asked his question sad but hopeful. Izuku didn't like it, he didn't like how shouto looked right now "of course sho we can talk where do you want to talk" izuku asked, shouto face relaxed a bit "my room, please" todoroki said and izuku nodded getting his stuff. The walk back to the dorms were quiet but not so awkward, izuku really wanted to hold shouto's warm hand but they needed to talk first.

Once they were in shouto room both sat on the bed, "look sho-" "I thought I did something wrong" izuku quickly shut his mouth once he heard todoroki say that and todoroki took that as a sign to keep talking "when you started avoiding me or dodging me when we were alone or not even sitting next to me I thought I did something wrong- like reacted a certain way or just anything and I- I didn't know what to do" todoroki explained and izuku wanted to cry, warm hands quickly cupped Todoroki's face. "No, that's not- no" guilt filled izuku's stomach after hearing this, "sho none of this is your fault I mean none" izuku said "but" izuku shook his head cutting todoroki off "nothing is your fault it was me, I'm the one who ran away after telling you it was me who was avoiding you, it was me who was cutting are contact limited as much as I could and why? Because I was to scared to face you and todo I'm so so sorry I made you feel like it was your fault because it wasn't okay? None of it was your fault" tears rushed down Todoroki face yet he didn't utter a word "and I get if you don't want to continue this-". Before izuku could could say anything else todoroki wrapped his arms around izuku, "izu, you are the best fucking thing that has happened to me I would never leave you because of your quirk, I couldn't give a shit if you were still quirkless I-I love you, I love you no matter what" izuku was frozen in place for a awhile until todoroki made a moved to pull away, his arms quickly wrapped around shouto tightly "I love you too shouto, let's stay here for some more time.....please" izuku whispered and shouto smiled.

Denki stood outside sero's door his hand slightly shaking, he was gonna do this and he wasn't gonna back down until he got an answer, denki knocked on the door and heard a muffled "coming" yeah he couldn't back down now, sero opened the door and his face changed "hey denks" sero said smiling a bit "hey hanta- can I talk to you it's -uhm- it's really important" denki's voice shooked as he talked, hanta was silent for a minute "of course denki but- I think it might be a long talk so do you wanna stay the night" sero asked hopeful, denki nodded and small smile made it on his face. He and sero haven't had a sleepover in -what felt like- Years, once the two were settled both in some type of onesies and a movie on they faced each other "we need to talk" denki said and sero nodded, "you already know what for" denki asked and sero nodded again, sero turned around to get something which was his phone. "I know what you want to know but I want you to know everything...and I mean everything" sero said and denki gulped 'well this has been easier than expected' denki thought to his self, "hanta for whatever I find in here I'm still- I'm still sleeping over" denki said a hopeful smile making it onto his face. Sero smiled sadly "I hope denks- I really do hope"

________________
Y'all my phone got tooken away- lol-
It was suppose to be longer but they felt bad and gave back- (alsoimsickandithinkigotcovid and I'm confuse bc how I get sick but the mf in the hallway hugging everyone with their mask down not? Yeah I'm salty abt it)

but never fear the real mc is here and is handing out updates like it's y'all birthday- but get this chapter first since I'm still sick.

ANYWAYS
as always I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always I apologize for any mistakes I may have made.

Y'all be careful and don't get sick like me -_-

And eat, and get some sleep- yes I'm talking to you- yes you the one up at 1:00 am -4;00am with a monster in their hand a sour candy by their feet.

AND DRINK WATER- not stuff that contains water
W A T E R

😪bye my lovely readers

BYEEEEE <3

______________________
Y'all thought yhis chapter was over?

Well it is.