Chapter 13

Third person POV
Denki wasn't straight, it might not have been a known fact but he wasn't, it should have been really obvious he flirted with nearly everyone at the start of the school year and he never specifically made it clear on his sexuality. It may be one of the many reasons him sharing that he liked Shinsou was poorly looked upon and not took seriously. Denki quickly realize that no one technically believed him so he just decided the next big thing, befriend Shinsou on his own. Because honestly you couldn't be in 1-A without a friend, which was 100% true because shinsou did make a friend, that wasn't denki. In fact denki was 99% sure Shinsou may have hated him. But he still tried and it may have made everything worse, but in the end shinsou was fitting into class 1-A just well and maybe him and ojiro were also getting as close as he wished they were, but denki was happy.

"Uh kaminari~kun" Denki quickly snapped out of his mind and looked at izuku. "Huh" "ojiro waved us over" izuku said, denki sighed "I'm gonna go back to the bakusquad but you have fun" denki said while giving midoriya one of his best faked smiles. Midoriya frowned slightly but didn't say anything, denki looked at Shinsou and ojiro one last time. God why did Shinsou have to be so perfect to him, denki sighed and turned around walking back to the bakusquad. It wasn't hard for denki to find his friends, just follow the sound of someone cursing like a sailor and boom you'll find a group of teenagers having a good time in their own space. "Hey guys" denki said throwing his arm over kirishima's shoulder "hey denks where's midobro he just disappeared" kirishima asked, denki rolled his eyes "i was with him we ended up seeing Shinsou and ojiro and mido decided to go hang with them I guess" denki said, sero snorted "speaking of ojiro and Shinsou don't you think they have gotten close" Sero asked as he looked back at the two. 'Oh no god no" Denki thought as he listened "you're right I thought they were just friends at first but my shipping senses are tingling" Mina said agreeing with sero.

Call denki sensitive but he really didn't want to here about the boy he is damn near Inlove with be with someone else, "oi shut the hell up it's none of our business" bakugou said cutting sero off "aweee just because your lonely doesn't mean others have to be" Mina said, "first I'm not lonely and I'm perfectly fine" bakugou said. That made denki snort which caught everyone's attention, "oh I know that snort- you know something and you didn't tell me" Mina said as she pulled denki to her and sero, denki didn't stay very long seeing as bakugou grabbed denki's collar pulling him back to his and kirishima's side "dunce face has nothing to say" bakugou said and denki nodded quickly "Baku is right my mouth is shut" denki said, bakugou sneered "let's go" he said still not letting go of denki's collar "WE WILL CATCH UP TO YOU" denki shouted, bakugou not so gently threw denki on a bench and crossed his arms starring at the yellow haired boy "spill" he said and denki raised an eyebrow, "you gotta be more specific" denki asked, bakugou sighed "what do you know" bakugou asked denki smiled trying to hide the fear that bakugou was speaking at a inside voice. "I know that once you think everyone is gone you kirishima hold hands, or how he would wake up just a bit early to go on runs together or how when you think everyone is gone you would cuddle up to each other- I also witness you ask him out" denki finished with a thoughtful look on his face, bakugou stared at denki "no one was. There all those time I was sure of it" bakugou said almost quietly. Denki snorted "uhm bakubro i don't know if you haven't notice but the only time you guys do notice me is when I'm loud and all over the place, other than that it's just very easy to disappear" denki said while looking at bakugou "sadly I've came to terms with it" denki said as he stood up "now come on your boyfriend is waiting" denki teased as he walked Ahead of bakugou.
Anything denki just said did not sit right with bakugou, even if he acted like it didn't bother him bakugou knew very well that this seemed to bother him quite a bit, bakugou didn't like anything denki just said, from him finding out about him and kirishima to him explaining how they don't really notice him until he makes his presence known. Bakugou stared at denki's back, there had to be way more than that.

_____________
HI-
Yes I read all you guys comments by the way and some are completely right actually.
Anyways I will not have Bakubabe bad for every one of my stories that's just a no no- so decent bakugou? Hell yeah.
And no not everyone will be bad- but some are definitely not good. Makes sense?
Does that counts as hints? I have no idea
BUT
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I LIKED WRITING IT,

Stay hydrated, eat your meals and stay safe.

BYEEEEEEE♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎