Chapter 12

Third person POV
Mina titled her heard "oh hey midobro" kirishima said smiling at izuku, "hey kirishima" midoriya waved "you heard what he asked where is dunce face" bakugou asked, "I don't know I texted the group chat but I don't think I got a response from him" sero said, "you should check" Jirou said from the side of them. "That's a good idea" kirishima said, sero shrugged and took out his phone then paused "oh shit" he muttered "what" kirishima asked, sero looked up a clear guilty look on his face "I texted the wrong group chat- I didn't mean to it's just we have been texting that one so much I forgot he wasn't in it" sero explained.

Midoriya was a confused as in to why they had a group chat without him, but it really wasn't in his place to say anything since this really wasn't his friend group and he knew nothing about it. "I told you dumbasses you needed to stop texting that group chat" bakugou grumbled "sorry bakubro- hey can someone call him and try to invite him right now" kirishima asked, and Mina nodded. "I'll text him" sero said and the rest nodded to that, izuku thought that this was definitely weird but it was just a harmless one time mistake right?

Denki was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling when he got sero's phone call, "hello?" Denki said "hey dude uh some of the others plan was canceled and we decided to meet at the mall but I accidentally texted to wrong group chat" sero said denki frowned a bit "who's there" denki asked which made sero confused "the squad plus midoriya but bakugou bought him here" sero said denki frowned even more, "yeah sure" denki said then he hung up. He was excited of course to hangout with his friends. But now he had a few questions and a few questions answered, as in to why there was a group chat with him but with the same people in it. And this must be the reason the 'main' chat was so dry because there was another one. But maybe it was needed he did send a lot of memes and spam the group chat most of the time so maybe that was it. They probably were annoyed and to be honest maybe he would be too. Denki threw his phone to the side and got out of bed, and got up to get dress.

Denki walked into the mall looking around for his friends, he spotted his friends plus midoriya standing off to the side looking awkward as hell. 'Come on denki just put on a smile and things will be okay' denki thought trying to convince his self. Finally denki managed a bright smile on his face so that's when he decided to walk to his friends "hey guys" denki said making his entry loud and bright sero smiled at his friend "hey dude" sero said and he walked over to him throwing his arm over his shoulder. Denki lightly smiled at his friend "hey midoriya what are you doing here" denki asked catching izuku's attention "fuckin deku had to come since our moms met and forced us to come" bakugou said before midoriya could say anything, izuku closers his mouth and nodded, denki nodded "well we are we still standing here for let's go" denki said smiling, a tight smile that was only half real. "Hell yeah" Mina said as she ran forward denki smiled again and ran after her while the others watched them with a smile and bakugou just grumbled at the sight.

Izuku heart tightened he really missed his friends(?) right now, denki looked back slightly to see midoriya hunched over. He could tell izuku did not want to be there, denki looked at his friends who were in a deep conversation he slightly shrugged to his self. They wouldn't notice if he was gone they never really did anyways. Denki stopped walking waiting for midoriya to catch up with him, izuku didn't notice the blonde next for the simple fact that he had his head down while walking "you should put your head up you might bump into something" denki said making izuku snap his head up, "oh hey kaminari- kun you scared me" izuku said denki gave a small smile "little ol me scared the hero deku? Wow that's my biggest accomplishment yet" denki said in the most exaggerated way. Izuku shook his head with a smile on his face "anyways why are you all the way back here" izuku asked denki shrugged "you obviously don't want to be here so why not make the time you are here less miserable" denki said putting it in the best way possible. Izuku wanted to deny it but he doubted he can get past denki with that simply lie. "Sooo" izuku started talking until he seen denki look somewhere a certain look settled on denki's face he almost looked sad?
Izuku turned his head to look where denki was looking.
just to see Shinsou and ojiro together

Why was denki sad about that?

________
Hey I'm sorry for the long update but now I will update once a week- the days will be random but it will be once every week/

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED
stay safe take care of yourself everyone

BYEEEEEEEEEE-