Chapter 7

Third person POV
Sometimes class 1-A forgets their teacher was a pro hero, they also forget he was an underground pro hero. A little more dangerous than your average hero, underground hero's were more perspective from point all view, more observant. They could be watching even when you think they weren't, and that was aizawa he was always watching and there and no one knew.

Denki was good at fake smiles.

Izuku was good at putting it off

And aizawa was good at figuring the truth out.

In all cases aizawa had them stumped, aizawa noticed the two weird behavior at first that's just how the acted until they looked more comfortable? Un-tense around there classmates. Aizawa knew something was up something that could be good or bad. He had let it go on to long and needed to ask questions now, so today he had asked izuku to come to his class an hour early to talk now izuku was a smart one in the class he was fucking dangerous too but emotion wise? Denki had him stump, the kid could pick up on anyone's mood in seconds. He could stand out if he wanted or blend in the background, if he wanted to direct a situation somewhere else then he had done it in seconds without you even realizing.

Izuku was the book smarts

While denki was the streets smarts

Aizawa sat at his desk when there was a knock at his door, which he knew was from izuku. "Come in" aizawa said and the door opened "aizawa~sensei you wanted to see me" izuku asked as he closed the door, aizawa made a hand signal to have izuku sit down. Which izuku squeaked in return but sat down nonetheless. "Midoriya" aizawa said and izuku looked at him. "Care to explain why you and kaminari go on the roof past curfew almost every night" aizawa asked, as stated he was a underground hero he could be watching and you wouldn't even sense it.
Izuku tensed he either had two choices here which was tell the truth or lie, before izuku could speak the classroom door opened revealing a smiling Kaminari, "heyo teach and hey midoriya I didn't know you guys would be here" denki said, "h-huh" izuku said "kaminari what are you doing here" aizawa said and denki shrugged, "well I though if I came early I could probably get some homework done without worrying about being late, time passes fast" denki said and aizawa stared at him. "Very well sit down" aizawa said
Denki smiled and walked over to midoriya "hey bro I wanted to know if you would help me" denki said and izuku quickly nodded making room, Denki quickly set his papers out. While izuku looked over them just to find it all down "why are you really here" izuku whispered lowly "I heard aizawa asking you to come early and you haven't done anything wrong but go on the roof so I thought that's what he wanted to talk about or he would have asked you to stay after class" denki said. Izuku was almost shocked of course that was a gamble but it also was a good gamble, because either way denki could pull it off as nothing.
"He is still gonna wanna know why we were up there" izuku aid and denki nodded "just mix the truth and the lie or make it vague" denki said and izuku nodded thinking about it, "thank you" izuku said and denki smiled dial down a bit "of course" denki said then he started packing up his work back in his bag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class started and ended just like that for izuku, in honestly it was like seconds. He was dreading talking to aizawa Sensei, now don't get it twisted izuku was no shit liar but his teacher was different. His gaze was piercing and his glare was icy, that was enough right there that would make you want to tell the truth. But for izuku is more, it was the overwhelming fear of disappointing his teacher.
Aizawa sensei was someone special to him, he was his teacher who would risk his life in seconds for them, if he found something wrong with his students he would step in personally and handle it himself, that look of disappointment that could show in aizawa eyes izuku never wanted it at him. So yeah the thumping in his chest was pretty extreme. Izuku didn't know his foot was bouncing almost a little to hard until a hand planted itself on it making it stop right there. Izuku looked up to see his oh so pretty boyfriend "your freaking out over something what is it" todoroki asked and izuku sighed, "how about I tell you after class?" Izuku said and todoroki nodded his hand not leaving izuku knee which izuku was very much grateful for.
Class ended fully and aizawa asked izuku to stay behind once again, but this time izuku was sorta? Prepared. Izuku stood in front of aizawa desk waiting for that question. "So are you gonna tell me now" aizawa asked and izuku nodded taking a deep breathe, and while those black eyes pierced into him he started talking.

"Well everyone has bad days aizawa~sensei and I think me and denki had a bad day at the same time so when we both came to the rooftop we both spilled out what happened and the. We just started hanging out more often on the rooftop sensei I'm honestly sorry we kept going out past curfew"

Izuku wasn't lying really I mean this is the truth.

____________________
Yk I'm not really feeling this chapter but I need to show this story some love so yeah.

AND I DO NOT PROOF READ SO FORGIVE MY MISTAKES

Anyways stay healthy don't stress to much and byeeeeee❤️