Chapter 14

Third person POV
Bakugou was quiet for majority of the trip which concerned almost everyone, "yo bakugou you good you have been super quiet" sero asked as he turned around to look at bakugou clearly, before bakugou could say anything he was interrupted "where's Jirou she usually always here to hang out with us" denki asked, Mina scoffed and turned around to look at denki while walking backwards "why do you wanna know can't handle hanging out with us without starring at your crush the whole time" Mina asked and denki looked confuse, "what?" He asked "oh come one denks we know you like Jirou I mean it's pretty obvious" Mina said. A few silent moments passed before denki started laughing, it was funny really of course he flirted with Jirou but it wasn't like he didn't flirt with uraraka,todoroki, hell even kirishima a few times before he caught bakugou silently glaring at him.

"Do-do you guys really think that" denki asked as he wiped tears away looking at his friends "do you....not?" Kirishima asked denki smiled "I don't know if you guys can't tell but she is far from straight to even look at my direction" denki said, "what does that mean" Mina asked turning around to face denki "what" denki asked "what you think every 'straight' girl in our class has to look at you or return feelings you once had on them" Mina asked which honestly confused the fuck out of denki "Mina what are you talking about I never ment it that way if you think that, it was a minor joke adding the fact she is not straight" denki said furrowing his eyebrows, "yeah Mina I understood it too I don't see a problem" sero said "I don't see the big deal either pink face and it's not like he was ever serious" bakugou grumbled from the back of them. Mina sighed but stayed quiet,
Denki scoffed he was glad that he defended his self or they helped him defend his self but there shouldn't have been a problem to begin with because denki thought that was a tad bit more than it had to be.

For the rest of the trip Mina just ignored denki completely, though it was very obvious and noticeable no one spoke on it, "hey it's getting late shouldn't we get midoriya or you check in with your mom bakugou" kirishima said looking at bakugou. Bakugou huffed "I guess your right, dunce face you had deku last you get him" bakugou said to denki. Denki rolled his eyes "yeah yeah I'm also leaving too" denki said while walking away from the group, denki walked around the mall for a few minutes before spotting his target in a hero store, what denki didn't see was Shinsou and ojiro beside izuku until he came into the store, "oh hey kaminari" izuku said once he saw denki "oh hey kami" ojiro said waving at him, denki waved at them and went towards midoriya "uhm I don't think I have your number so I was just looking for you because Kat wanted me to get you or just put you with your mom" denki said "he doesn't need a babysitter" Shinsou muttered "I'm not, it wasn't even my choice" denki said clearly hearing Shinsou " uhm so I will just text my mom - are you going to stay with us" midoriya asked looking up from his phone at denki, denki rubbed the back of his neck and gave midoriya a closed eye smile "uh no I'm gonna go home" denki said "your not going to the dorms? oh is anyone walking with you" izuku asked but denki shook his head.
"It's not very safe for you to go home alone" Shinsou said interrupting whatever denki was going to say "I mean if anything happens I'm more than capable to defend myself" denki said, "still who knows what could happen or who you could run into" ojiro said "so what do you suggest sir ojiro" denki asked "not to walk by yourself, you could stay with us until we are done" ojiro said but denki shook his head "nah dude I'm ready to go home how about I text the main when I am home and boom I'm safe and good" denki said knowing damn well he wasn't in the main hc anymore.

"I don't know" izuku muttered "come on we can't just keep him here if he doesn't want to be here" Shinsou said, and for once denki was internally grateful for Shinsou trying to get him back to leave (awe denki don't take so harshly) "yeah I just wanna go home" denki said, midoriya sighed "please text us when you get home" midoriya said, denki nodded and waved goodbye. "Shinsou man don't you think you were a bit harsh" ojiro asked, Shinsou raised an eyebrow looking at ojiro "not...really" Shinsou said more as a question then answer, he really didn't think he was harsh fo kaminari or atleast he didn't intend to be harsh to kaminari. But he could tell kaminari didn't want to be in the mall any longer.
(That's the Shinsou we love) "hey my mom gonna drop me and kacchan off at the dorms you guys can ride too" midoriya said looking at the two "I mean I'm cool with it if. You are Shinsou" ojiro said and Shinsou shrugged "it's quicker anyways" he said.

Denki lied, he wasn't going home well not yet anyways.but it wouldn't make a difference either way to be honest.

____________
Is that considered a cliff hanger?'?

Anyways I wanted to update quickly for my readers who read this story. And I really
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.
And I'm sorry for making Mina so bitchy in my stores but the next one I promise she will be a good friend next story

I apologize for any mistakes

Stay hydrated and eat you meals ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ bye bye