3

After a while, I had given Logan the choice of staying in my room or take the risk of Roman seeing him and hurt him even more. Logan asked, "But, how are you going to make enough room for me and yourself?" "Don't worry about that," I tell him, "You worry about yourself, do not worry about me." "Right," he nods, knowing that I'm logically talking to the Logical side of Thomas Sanders. I helped him onto my bed and let him rest, "You need to rest a lot before going back into doing you love best." "You should tell the other sides that," he says, "But, I am not going to tell you on how to do your job, I was just suggesting." "I was actually going to be doing that," I said, "Rest now, Logan."

I got up and left the room, Patton asked, "Is he going to be alright?" "Of course he is, Patton," I said to him, "But you should rest after almost being scorched by Roman." "I was just going after I asked on Logan's status," he said, going to his room. I went down to where the others, Thomas looked at me, "Is he-?" "Let me stop you there, Thomas," I said, "You all should be resting after what happened now!" "Already ahead of you," said Virgil. Everyone, but Janus, went to rest for now, I looked at him, "Minus you, it looks like you've gotten less scorch marks on you." "Yeah it happened to be when we made the call to get you over here," said Janus, "What are you going to do?" "Well, I'm going to be doing some thinking as what predictions to make if anything bad happens," I said, "You can join me if you want." "I rather not," he said, knowing that my thoughts can even scare Remus.

I went to my library in Mistral, I have a study, I showed it to Janus, "You can read anything, just make sure you put it back where you find it, everything is in ABC order." "Of course it is, thanks to you, Logan is now strict on how everything is, same with Roman," he said, "It was going great before what happened between the 2 of them." "How did you and the others get involved blindly by Roman?" I asked him. He shakily sighed, "I thank you for letting Patton go rest before going to us because Patton got the worse marks from Roman. Patton stepped in trying to stop the fighting but Roman, not only did he scorch Patton, you saw those scars correct?" "Roman used his sword?" I asked, I can't believe on what I am hearing from Janus who is not lying about all this fighting between Logan and Roman. I quickly grabbed my notebooks and a couple mechanical pencils, went back to Thomas' through my own portals with Janus.

I still have the portal there so I can instruct Janus to get a book for me, he did his best trying to get every book I ask him to get, he happen to get Neo to help him. Wait, I asked him, "Did you tell her on why you doing this?" "She didn't ask anything else," he said, "All I said that it was for you, she didn't say anything else." "Ah, because she knows on what not to do to get herself involved," I said to him, "Anyways, since she is assisting you, you can tell her on what is going on so she has an idea on why I am allowing you to do this task for me, no lying because I know that is your nature of being Deceit." "Will she help us as well?" he asked. I sighed, "Probably not the best idea for her, if she helps, someone else might ruin the fun."

Speaking of which, I see someone at the top of the stairs, "Who is at the stairs right now?" "Virgil," I heard his voice say, "I can't help but worry if everything doesn't go back to the way it was before." The moment he said, I heard all the sides, including Thomas, yell at the top their lungs, it was enough for Neo to hop out and tells me, "He won't if I barred the doors and cover the windows." "True," I tell her. Wait, she knows something because it's silent to us but not for her, she hears on what is going on. She says, "You are not welcomed here, whoever you are you must leave and never come back." The moment she said that, the screaming stopped for the time being, I looked at her, "Oh yeah, they need our help." "Yes, they do," says Neo. Virgil came down the stairs, "Who is she?" "This is Neo, she is the Silence Elemental," I said, "She stopped whatever she heard through her element and made it go away." "But it only lasts until you have enough resolution as to what caused the feud," she said.

Janus asked, "How did you know about our feud?" "I can mimic voices, you are Virgil correct?" she asked Virgil. He nodded, she tells him, "You accidentally called Akari's scroll number, I mimicked her voice, when I called her, I used your voice and repeated what you said to me. So, I'm already involved." "Oh I didn't she had 2 devices at once," said Virgil. I didn't even know that she can mimic anyone's voice without anyone knowing, I looked at her, "Please never do the mimic thing, I do not want you to get arrested for it." "Right, forgot about that," she says, realizing it just now.