10

I told everyone that Abraham Lincoln has yet to notice that he is an Arrancar beneath the surface of himself, Halibel asked, "Are you saying that he wasn't detected by the Elemental Tablet?" "He only showed up after Mistral was freed," I told her and the others. Lincoln asked, "What is an Arrancar?" "It's time to teach you something new that you never thought of learning," I said. He then says this, "Knowledge is the most strongest tool that everyone should have, learning something new everyday is how increases on why we do such things, such as battle tactics, building up your self confidence, or something else, but we can not ignore the true enemy amongst us all, we all are monsters inside." Silence everywhere, that was all true and honest from him, Starrk says, "I love him already." "You love anyone who doesn't resemble anyone that took over this realm," I said to him, "Anyways, I'm gonna trust you to not hurt him." "He'll under my care so of course he will be unharmed by anyone," said Halibel, "You will be notified if he has completed on unleashing his powers." "Just unlock his hollow self, he doesn't have elemental powers yet," I tell her. Abraham clarified it for me, "I believe on what she meant was unlock the hollow within me, she knows that you will handle the rest." "Oh, thank you for clarifying that," I said, feeling an utter fool right in front Lady Halibel.

Once I left him there, he secretly gave me a list on what I need to be doing for myself, he just plans everything out does he. I went back to Thomas and his sides, Virgil asked, "So, who did you meet?" "Former President Abraham Lincoln, he's currently in training right now," I said to them, "Has Vivi returned?" "I am not entirely sure about that," said Janus, "Should we go and look?" "Yeah, I do not want to risk losing her," I said. Then we heard her say, "Relax, by the way, you can start to heal, I finished off the group that did you wrong. I thought it was the right thing to do, but I left one alive, Lady Akari, the one I left alive was another elemental." Thankfully I was not drinking anything yet. After she said all of that, she put her body back into the Spirit Chamber and went inside of my sword. I looked at Roman, he seems to be doing wonderful, I guess that solved it all, I decided to give him healing and light, those seem right in my opinion.

I got a message from Byakuya saying that Vivi did a tremendously so she did the right thing, now he wants me to find the missing pieces of the puzzles on why my entire bloodline has been acting this way. There is another reason why I have yet released any soul to Hell because I am giving that soul a chance to redeem themselves if what they were doing in their lifetime for a good reason to pass on to the Soul Society. I made my way back to my castle, telling the sides and Thomas that I might be busy for a while, they understood because they noticed a major change within me inside and outside. Aunt Levy sees me, I tell her, "Get out of my castle! You do not have a choice in the matter!" I just picked up the 12 and literally threw them all out of my castle, I looked at Onyx, "You can stay." "Good because I want to show you someone," I heard him say, I asked, "Did you find someone?" "Indeed, she might be the one like Ulquiorra was for you," he said. As he went to go get her, Ulquiorra ran to me, "Did you seriously threw them out?" "Do you have a problem with that?" I asked, not messing around this time I am threw with everyone trying to take advantage of my hard work.

He didn't question my actions anymore, he sees the true me that he missed truly, he asked, "Are you changing the lay out of this world?" "What do you think I am doing?" I asked, going to my control room where I only have the power to change what I do not like. Ulquiorra then says, "I want to join you, maybe I can help, it's my world as well." "Fair point, but you have a lot of stuff to do in order to earn your title for me, I say on what goes on here, I am not taking orders from anyone no more," I said, then went into the control room.