9

Mister Lincoln has opened up the gates on what I have been doing to hide away on what I had suffered through, it's shown that there are hearts that I need to break. He seems to have the lion's roar that I need, someone who can be my mentor, and what he said was right, I need to set things right in order to become my true self. I thanked him, "No need to thank me," he told me, so off we go, I've been getting odd looks because everyone just sees me talking to myself. I do not want this kind of attention at all. Then someone came up to me, "Excuse me, but aren't you the lady who brung The Rev back to life?" "Yes, you are talking to her," I said to them, "May I ask why?" "I was just curious on who you are talking to right now," they said. I looked at President Lincoln, he nods giving me the signal that this person might be trusted, then the person confirmed it, "Don't worry I can keep my mouth shut." "I'm currently talking to former President Abraham Lincoln," I said, noticing a huge drift in the air. They asked again, "Can you see, hear, touch him?" I touched him and I guessed he came back to life because the person freaked out that I touched Abraham Lincoln and brung him back to life.

"What or who are you?" they asked me. I quickly said, "You can trust me that I am good at heart. I'm nothing bad, I swear." I looked at him for help, he nods, "I understand that this is unexpected, but I can assure you, I wanted to help her achieve many things in her life." "But she can not get what she wants," says a snobby princess. I heard him snap, "That is enough out of you, young lady!" I heard her scoff, "What is it about her that is so important?" "She actually earns what she worked so hard on, you wouldn't be able to understand because you are nothing but a spoiled, little, good for nothing brat who always gets her way!" he just flat out nailed that. I look at the lady, she can not even give back a better comeback, I think he brusied her ego like 25% of it, I tell her, "I think that it's best for you to leave before you get bruised even more." She nodded and walked away from us.

When it was just the 2 of us, he asked, "Did I go too far with that?" "Nah, it was needed," I said, "I think it was right for me to touch you." "Really, and why do you say that?" he asked again, I told him, "Whether or not if you are invisibile to others or visible, I feel like I'm myself again." "Strange, have we met before?" he asked me. I shrugged, "I was not born in the 1800s, sorry." "Ah, I see," he says, "I thought you looked familiar when you helped the other deceased presidents crossover." "Yeah, I didn't detect you anywhere which was the most strangest thing to me," I tell him, "I also didn't notice you in my Spirit Chamber." "I think we were destined to cross paths," he said, "In fact, I made my final decision on what element I want to have." "Really, what is it?" I asked. He tells me, "I want to be the source of the Beast, I want to be the Lion's Roar." "Consider it done," I tell him, "The Beast doesn't really have any element." "I want to take control of Earth and Psychic," he said, noticing my issue with my 2 parents, "They do not possess the responsibility of the elements, they sure as hell do not like the thought of you taking power over them, they are old news, find new 12, I am going to have your brother keep his element." "Yeah, he's learning that it's worthless on what they are trying to do to me," I said to him.

He seems to not notice the inner beast within him, I'm guessing it was the cause of him not being detected and waited until Mistral was freed. Once we got to a much more safer place, like either the comfort of Thomas' home or the neighborhood of Avenged Sevenfold, nah, we went somewhere else, Hueco Mundo to just want to clarify, he looks around the realm, "It's unsettling here." "That is the beauty of Hueco Mundo for you," I said, "Before you have any second thoughts, I am not banishing you here, I would feel utter sh*t if I did that to a really great former president of the United States of America." "Explain on why you brought me here?" he asked. I simply put, "This is where you will start training on learning your new abilities that you never had before." "So, who is going to train me?" he asked. I had my wings out, picked him up, and made a b line for Las Noches.

As we walked inside, Grimmjow tried his surprise attack, Abraham Lincoln somehow got out his axe, and just butt the non sharp edge against Grimmjow's forehead, "That is not how you greet a lady such as her Majesty." I flushed red, Starrk sees me on how I reacted when Abraham Lincoln calls me by my royal position. I hear Lady Halibel go, "Ah, Akari, what a surprise for you to be here. What brought you here? Why is that one here with you?" "That is why I am here to see you only," I said, "I request to be alone with you on why I brung him here." "Very well," she said, looks at Grimmjow, "Leave us." "Why only me?" he asked. I glared at him, he got the message because I was not like this before, then wise man, Abraham Lincoln says, "He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help. Let him stay, please." Even Grimmjow was surprised, "You want me to stay?" "Of course," said Lincoln, "Plus, you kinda get aggressive on certain topics and do not know when to stop if you feel threatened. So, why did you do a surprise attack on Lady Akari?" "We hardly get visitors alright," he said, "It's still surprises me that someone stopped me from attacking."