7

"So, what do we call you?" asked Levy. I tell her, "Her Majesty calls me Vivi, which I gotten use to listening." "Would you like another name?" asked Raven. I scoffed, "Only she has that say, I'm only loyal to her." "We understand," said Trinity. My hair magically lifted, dropping her charm, I smirked, "Do not forget, I may be seen as a spider but I am also a scorpion. My hair is my Scorpion tail which means I can cast fear and drop any charms." "Aw man," said Trinity. I walked out, "Oh and another thing, her Royal Highness is kicking you all out of here. You guys are not allowing her to rule this world the way she sees it, let's face it, you do not over rule her, she over rules you, she has the final say, and she is making this world look like any world." "We have a few plans on what we want," I interrupted Trinity, "But she has the final choice, she controls this world, stop choosing for her when she has the final judgement, because she is not Spirit, her power is beyond the point of being close to Spirit." "Your point being?" asked Jasper. I scoffed, "Her power is still increasing." "How do we stop it from increasing?" asked Talon, "We need to have enough information to give to the Court." I hissed at that last comment, he took what he said back, "They have no control on what goes on here, she will not allow them." "She doesn't have a choice!" shouted Solar Ember.

I walked out, leaving them in there, they can't escape my prison spell, I went back to Akari who is playing Skyrim while Virgil watches, I see Princey, I hear Patton scream, "Rebel!" "Wait!" I hear Janus say, "That is a form of her Highness." "Ugh, Janus! What did I just say about calling me that?!" I hear her say, "What do you need, Vivi?" "Do I also have permission to kill?" I asked, "I just have a hunch on what caused the feud." "What do you know about the feud?" asked Her Highness. I looked at Deceit, who is quivering, Akari said, "Understandable." "Yeah, so, can I please?" I asked. She says, "Go for it." "Thank you," I said to her, "You all will feel it happening." "Feel what?" asked Duke. I hissed at him, it scared him to no end, I went through the portal she has up still, I went to the forms of Ichigo, Mugetsu, "Where can I go to the Soul Society?" "Why, oh, uh, she has a portal set up somewhere, follow me," said Mugetsu, "Why are you going to the Soul Society?" "To set somethings straight," I snarled, "If you or anyone gets in my way, I'll make sure you'll be heavily sorry!!" 5 minutes of silence, I noticed that I have been only focusing on breaking some chains, I mean this can not go any further than it has been.

I asked, "Is this the portal?" "Yep," he said, "I'll wait until you come back." "I'm going to be gone for a while," I said, "I am planning on ending some lives." "Don't let me stop you," said Mugetsu, stepping aside. I looked at him, "Maybe after my doing, we can get a bite to eat." "Sounds like a wonderful idea," said Mugetsu, "By the way, I was never charmed." "Yeah you were, I released it by casting fear," I said to him, "Do not ever lie to me." I stepped through the portal, ended up in the Rukon District, I walked up to the gate, I snarled at the gate keeper, "Move or I will end you!" "Um, alright, I'll open the gate," said the gate keeper. I walked through the gate, made my way to where the Head Captain is at.

I was at the captain's meeting, just at the right time, I walked in, acting like Lady Akari, "May I be a part of this meeting?" "Actually we just finished the meeting," said the Head Captain, "How may we help you?" "I am a part of the lady, herself," I said, "She calls me Vivi, I need to address a lot of things you all have against her having her own world." "I do not have anything against her," said the Head Captain, "Please tell us on what you need." "I need permission to kill the court," I said, "They are trying to force her to hand her world over, which is not gonna happen!!" "You have no say in the matter," said Kenpachi Zaraki. I chuckled, I stroked my braided/tail, I took my braid off, started swinging it, "You want to be the first?" "Easy, let's not get hostile," said the Head Captain, "But what you are saying, Miss Vivi, you have permission." "Thank you, if I finished my job, you better find non corrupted judges," I snarled at him accidentally. I stormed out, bumping into Shuhei, I hissed at him, "You better keep your distance, pal!" "Yes, ma'am," he said, in fear.

I made my way to the court, I got my sword ready, I got some sleep powder in a shape of a bomb, I crawled myself in, and let the bomb go, once they were knocked out, I started my work, starting from the top to the bottom.

Akari's POV:

While Vivi was doing that, Virgil asked, "Was that really her that you spared?" "Yes because she told me that if I killed her, I would turn evil, she is the main cause of staying away from wrong crowds," I said to Thomas and his sides, "I would love to change Mistral into the world of Skyrim and have the entrance being the exit of the cave from Helgen." "Why not? It is your own world," said Logan, "We are not stepping in on what you do." "Thanks, maybe High Hrothgar could be where my castle is located," I said, "You know I'm doing it. I have enough power to do just that and remodel the look of my castle." "Should you wait until the coast is clear for you to go back?" asked Roman, "Not saying we are wanting you to leave, we love it for you to live with us for a few weeks or months." "That was already the plan if things are too much, I just come here," I said to Roman.