4

As Neo and I were going through every book I asked Janus to get to solve this situation, I decided to check up on Logan. As I did, I heard Roman say in his room, "I'll get back at her! She's ruining everything!" I went to Logan, something is not right, he seems to be alright, wait he has Velvet's lucky gauntlet, I asked him, "How are we doing?" "You heard what Roman said right," said Logan, "Something is not right, that is what caused the feud." That got my attention when Logan asked, "Did your friend made it go away?" "Yeah, she did," I said to him, "Is that bad?" "Well, thank her for putting this on my wrist, she gave Virgil, Remus, Thomas, Patton, and Janus the same gauntlets, guess she ran out of those," said Logan. That's when I looked down at mine, I took it off, "I'll give mine to Roman, I don't need this anyway." I went to Roman's room, I had Remus to quickly put it on Roman's wrist without him knowing.

After Remus came out, "He should be fine for right now, but we should really head to Mistral." "So my parents or my entire bloodline can dictact everything I do? Sure," I sighed, "Let's just drop that idea, I would like to be away from Mistral until they realize it's my world and not theirs." "But they are living in it," said Remus, "I know that you rule it, but they are still your parents." "What do you know? All you are is Intrusive Thoughts," I said, walking away. I know that it was wrong for me to say that to him, right now he triggered that part of me that I wished never made to the surface. So, I did something no one would think about, I stormed into Roman's room, "Roman Sanders, you are coming with me." "Where are we going?" he asked, concerned now. I gave him a look, "You will know soon enough." "Alright, well, it's not like you are going to have anyone else come with us," said Roman, not knowing the 2 people coming with us. I went to my room, called out Logan and Patton, I saw the look of Roman's face, he wanted to start the feud again, but he can't. Something immediately changed within me, I opened my eyes, they saw what were suppose to be red orange eyes but instead, they see red violet.

"Where are the 4 of us going?" asked Patton, frantically moving towards me to get away from Roman. I said, "Just relax, Patton, we are going to a wonderful land of somewhere else." "Is it Mistral?" asked Logan, "If so, I decide to go somewhere else other than there." "Thank you, Logic, for that comment," I said, in the most cynical way.

Third POV:

Everyone was witnessing the twisted side of Akari, apparently who ever screamed in silence has put a negative effect on her. Janus, aka Deceit, he came running same with Virgil, Janus immediately remembers the Artic Fox plush that Akari constantly carries. He ran to his room and looks for the one he saved for emergencies only, once he found it, he ran back to her and forced her to clench the plush tightly to her chest. She immediately fainted before she could regain herself, Janus had his snake minions to take her to her room, made sure it was locked so no one would go in. Janus, dispite of him being Deceit, he had enough information to go off on Akari's parents and bloodline, minus Ulquiorra, her kids, and Onyx. He was pissed! Neo sees this, she understands completely, she allows him to leave through the library, then locks it again. Janus is now on a mission to set things right, he sees Mugetsu, Blackberry, he asked, "Where are her parents?" "Where is her Highness?" asked Mugetsu, "Answer my question, then I'll lead you to where they are." "They are in her throne room, aren't they?" asked Deceit, "What else are they gonna ask? For once could they not give her freedom? This is her world! Not yours, not theirs, Akari spent her life trying to give herself freedom from the Soul Society, and all you are giving her is suffocation, you guys are smothering. NO WONDER SHE CHOSE TO TAKE A BREAK BECAUSE SHE IS SICK AND TIRED OF LIVING IN A WORLD THAT SHE CAN NO LONGER RULE WITHOUT BEING TOLD THAT SHE IS DOING A BAD JOB!!"

Everything was super quiet, then Janus continued, "Her husband and children are allowing her to recharge of fulfilling duties. She can not go out and feel trapped every time she leaves this castle, better yet, she rather stay alone than feel like a slave to you all." That was enough for Mugetsu to get the message, he forgot his place with her, "Are you one of her guards?" "Hell yeah I am," he said, "I am the snake that she trusts, minus on who I am." Then Janus asked this, "Does her parents, aunts and uncles live in this castle?" "Yeah, they haven't picked any spot to live," said Mugetsu. Janus cackles, "Those are lies, hi I am Deceit, nice to meet you." Mugetsu now knows on who Akari trusts fully, he just watched Janus walk to where the throne room is located. He sees Torchwick, walks down, "Hey, Candle stick, where are her parents?" "Hm, oh, uh, they just walked in," he said, very uncomfortable with Janus so close to him. Deceit said, "Great, after my talk with them, I need a guide to where she keeps the cider." "Do you need wine instead?" asked Torchwick.