Chapter 7: Caster's Hideout

Evening

Castle

Maiya is now wrapped in bandages as she is resting on the bed. Irisviel was healing her while Saber is standing beside Irisviel.

Saber: Irisviel...

Irisviel: Don't worry. Magic healing places great stress on tbe patient. I think it'll be a while until she wakes up. Please watch over her for the time being.

She said, walking to the door.

Saber: You're reporting to Kiritsugu?

Irisviel: I'm sure he's worried too.

Saber: Irisviel, I have a request. I'd like you to talk to Kiritsugu. Tell him we must pursue Caster immediately.

Irisviel: Saber...

Saber: Leaving Caster at large will only result in the deaths of more children.

She said as Irisviel hesitates for a moment and exits the door. Outside was Midoriya looking at the window, frowning.

Irisviel: Izuku, is something wrong?

Midoriya noticed her as he looks at her.

Izuku: Oh, it's nothing Ms. Irisviel.

Irisviel: You can tell me if there's something bothering you.

She said, trying to comfort Midoriya. He sighed as he looks at her with a serious face.

Izuku: It's just that... I wanted to go to the city.

Irisviel: Huh? Why?

Izuku: To find Caster, as well as his Master.

Irisviel widened her eyes as she grew worried for him.

Irisviel: It's risky to go alone Izuku. If you do that, you might die! We don't know what Caster and his Master are planning to-

Izuku: It's alright, I'll be careful. I just don't want them to kill more children. Please...

He bowed at Irisviel. She doesn't know what to say to him. It's true that Caster and his Master might be collecting children to kill, but Midoriya is going to do his best to prevent that to happen.

Irisviel: A-Alright... You can go. I'll tell Kiritsugu about this.

Izuku: R-Really?! Thank you Ms. Irisviel!

Midoriya's face lightened up as he smiles at her, just like a child who's given permission by his mother to play outside. Irisviel smiled a bit but worried at the same time.

Izuku: I'll be going now...

Irisviel: Please come home safe, okay?

Izuku: Y-Yes ma'am.

He said as he walks away, preparing himself to go to the city. Irisviel's smile disappeared as it changed into a worried face.
Midoriya walks to his room where the children that he saved are gathered. He opened the door to see the children looking at him, some are a bit scared and some are staring at him.

Izuku: Oh, you kids aren't asleep yet?

Girl: M-Mister, wh-where are you g-going to take us?

The little girl said, scared while talking to him. Midoriya frowned at the girl, knowing how traumatized they are because of Caster.

Izuku: Listen up, I will take you all to the police station. That way, your family will be there to get you home.

The little girl's face lightened up as well as the children.