Chapter 1: The Beginning of an End

Morning

Storehouse

In the storehouse, a certain red haired boy is sleeping on the floor

In the storehouse, a certain red haired boy is sleeping on the floor. He fell asleep due to fixing something which causes him to be exhausted. While he is sleeping, someone opened the door.

"Shirou..."

Shirou: Hmnn....

Sakura: Shirou, are you awake?

Shirou: Oh, good morning, Sakura.

Sakura: Thank you. And to you, Shirou.

She smiled at him as Shirou sits up and rubs his head.

Shirou: Sorry, Sakura, I ought to be helping with the morning chores.

Sakura: Don't worry about that, Shirou. You were up late again last night, weren't you?

Shirou: Dummy, that's no excuse.

Sakura: Shirou, let me handle the morning chores. If you leave the storehouse this messy, you'll get scolded by Fuji-nee and big brother.

Shirou: Hmm... Good point. You really don't mind, then?

Sakura: Not at all, I'll be waiting for you, Shirou. Big brother might be here soon...

She said as she went inside of the house.

Shirou: Falling asleep before finishing shows that I lack focus. *sighs* I better clean these up before Aniki arrives.

_____
_____

Emiya Residence

Emiya Residence

Ten years have passed after the Holy Grail War, Shirou and and Sakura have grown into teenagers. Sakura is now cooking their breakfast while Shirou is doing push ups at the dojo. At the table, Taiga is sitting there, watching the television. After Shirou finished his daily exercise, he changed his clothes to his school uniform as he went to the living room.