Chapter 5: The Two Magi (Part 2)

A/n: Above is a fight scene between Rin and Shirou. Next to that is Shirou fighting Rider... So, if you're confused, here's the video.

Sunset

Emiya Residence

Emiya Residence

At the Emiya Residence, Midoriya is staring at the entrance of the house, waiting for Sakura and Shirou to arrive.

Izuku: Hmm...

Saber: It's already sunset.

Izuku: Yeah, I'm getting worried right now... Oh, Sakura just arrived!

Midoriya said as he saw Sakura walking inside the house and she is carrying a bag of groceries.

Sakura: I'm home, big brother, Saber.

Izuku: Welcome back, I'm glad you came home safe. And you've already bought something to eat for dinner...

He said as he sighed in disappointment at himself.

Sakura: Yes. I want to help of course. Since you're recovering from your injury.

Izuku: Ahahaha... S-Sorry.

Midoriya said as he nervously chuckled. His expression changed when he saw that his little brother is not home yet.

Izuku: Hmm, where is Shirou...?

Sakura: Shirou is still in school. I also saw big sis Rin too.

Izuku: So the two of them are still in school. Wait...

Midoriya paused, remembering what happened when that spearman hunted Shirou through the house.

Sakura: Is something wrong?

Izuku: It's nothing. Just go inside the house, Sakura.

Sakura: R-Right!

Sakura said as she entered the house. Saber was confused as she saw Midoriya walking towards to his bedroom and it seems like he is looking for something.

Saber: Izuku, what are you doing?

Izuku: I'm going to the school to check for them.

Saber: I'll go with you.

Izuku: No, you shouldn't. I can handle it.

Saber: I see...

Saber said as she looked down. Midoriya paused on what he is doing and saw Saber's expression. Midoriya thought that he must've said something bad at Saber.

Izuku: H-Hey, Saber. I was saying that because Sakura is here and I need you to look after her. I don't know what would happen if she was targeted by the Masters or Servants...

Saber: Oh, I see. Then, I will look after Sakura.

Saber said as Midoriya smiled and begins to wear his hero suit.