Chapter 10: Rest (Rewritten)

Author's Note: If you're reading this, just know that this chapter has been rewritten due to the mistakes that I've made and I apologize for that. Without further ado, enjoy your reading!

Rainfall

Midnight

After that fight between Midoriya and Medusa, the rain became stronger as if a storm is passing by, which is created by Midoriya's attack.

At the streets, Saber is running as fast as she could to arrive to the place where the fight was being held.

While she is on her way to see Midoriya, she stopped on her tracks and saw Midoriya who looks to be unconscious while being carried by the Rider Servant with both of her arms.

Saber: No way... It can't be.

Saber mutters in disbelief, thinking that the Rider Servant has defeated Midoriya without being harmed, judging by her state.

Rider: Oh, it's you. Saber...

Saber: You...

_____
_____

Rider: ...

Saber: Let go of him this instant! Or I will...

Saber summons her invisible sword and prepares her fighting stance, ready to charge forward and cut her down. Rider just stood there, without any reaction nor expression showing at Saber's demand. Before Saber could charge forward and slash Rider, Sakura appeared and she seems to be trying to catch up with Rider. Then, Sakura saw Saber who is in her fighting stance as she immediately understood what is happening.

Sakura: Wait, Saber!

Sakura shouted as Saber widens her eyes in shock when she sees Sakura is standing beside Rider as if she isn't the threat in this situation.

Saber: Sakura...? Why are you with her?!

Sakura: W-Well, you see... it's a long story. But I can assure you that Rider won't hurt anyone!

Saber: ...

Saber was silent at what Sakura said. Before she could complain, her eyes saw a red symbol on Sakura's hand as her mind put the pieces together.

Saber: ...I see. So you've become a Master too. And the reason behind that was Izuku. It seems I misunderstood the situation.

She thought to herself as her invisible sword disappeared. Then, she turns around, confusing Sakura.

Sakura: Saber?

Saber: Let's go back to the house quickly... The rain is getting stronger.

Sakura: Oh, r-right! Let's go, Rider.

Sakura says to Rider as she nodded in response.

_____
_____

Emiya Residence

Saber, Sakura, and Rider who is carrying the unconscious Midoriya have arrived at the house. Shirou, Rin, and Archer who is in spirit form are either shocked or surprised that Rider is here as well. Shirou and Rin looks at Sakura and noticed the red tattoo on the back of her hand.