Chapter 17(Finale): Fate/Zero

Kiritsugu: By my third Command Spell, I order you again...

Saber: NOOOO!!

Kiritsugu: Saber, destroy the Grail

Kiritsugu said as his Command Spell forced Saber to use her Noble Phantasm at the Grail, destroying it.

Saber: How could he have known me from three orders alone? I never even knew the hearts of those who served beside me. Perhaps this is all the punishment for a king who couldn't understand others...

She thought in regret as a tear dropped on her face and she uttered her final words before she could disappear

Saber: I'm sorry... Izuku...

She said as her Noble Phantasm destroyed the Grail, as a light shines brightly at the City Hall.

_____
_____

Midoriya is now near at the City Hall as he saw the golden light shines brightly from the City Hall.

Izuku: That light! Did Saber used her Noble Phantasm?!

He thought as he enhances his speed and dashes to the City Hall. But before that, a large smoke appears in front of him as he covers himself up to the smoke. The smoke clears as Midoriya opens his eyes, only to see something horrifying from above.

Izuku: Wh-What the...

Kiritsugu: That's...

Above them, a dark sphere with crimson clouds surrounding it starts to form. Archer who survived saw what's above as he widen his eyes. The sphere released a vast amount of liquid as it spreads all the surroundings, beginning it's massacre.

Kiritsugu: Impossible... It's impossible!

Izuku: What is happening?!!

His Danger Sense violently activated as he saw the incoming liquid. He jumped high enough using One for All and used Float to remain himself in the air.

Izuku: It's everywhere... No... The civilians!!

He looked at the city, only to see the liquid started to spread everywhere like a flash flood. He widened his eyes in horror and his mouth is open in disbelief.