Chapter 9: Medusa

A/n: Enjoy Reading :v

_____
_____

Izuku: SMASH!!

Midoriya shouted as he sends compressed air towards Rider to knock her back. Before it could hit her, she placed her foot on the ground and jumped high, dodging it. Behind her was Shinji who widened his eyes in fear as he quickly dodged the compressed air. When he dodge it, he saw the air pressure destroyed the trees in it's path.
Midoriya saw Rider jumped high and noticed that he almost hit Shinji. Suddenly, when he look at Rider, he didn't realize that he just fall for her trump card.

 Suddenly, when he look at Rider, he didn't realize that he just fall for her trump card

Rider's eyes glowed as they made contact with Midoriya's eyes. Midoriya widened his eyes and felt his body stiffened.

Izuku: W-What?! I couldn't move...

While he's frozen stiff, Rider took this chance to kick him with both legs as she kicks him with full force of her power, sending him to the forest

A/n: I think there's a nearby forest beside the path to Shirou's home :v

Sakura widened her eyes in shock at what happened to her brother.

Sakura: Big brother!!

_____
_____

Forest

At the forest, Midoriya was lying down on a pile of destroyed trees that were slammed by his back.

Izuku: *grunts* What just happened? I can't move for some reason...

He said as he begins to notice that his body starts to look like they're turning into stone making him widen his eyes.

Izuku: Am I turning into stone?! How?!

He thought as he tries to stand up. He can barely move since the effect is slowly turning him to stone. Midoriya saw that Rider is charging him again. He struggles to dodge and block her attacks as he felt his body getting stabbed and solidify.

Izuku: I refuse...*grunts* to lose!!

Midoriya yelled as he released a burst of his power thanks to One for All, breaking the curse in his body. Before he could glance at Rider, he remembered that time he stared at her. Midoriya remembered that her eyes glowed when his eyes made contact with hers. Moments later, he finally put the pieces together.