Chapter 1

I was starting at the hospital ceiling as the social working and detective were telling how my parents we're killed in the car accident that I was also involved in. Due to the accident my wind pip was damage to the point where I couldn't speak anymore. Even though I took physical therapy to help me it just made it hurt.

My uncle who was my dad brother came to help me with the funeral and took custody over me since I was only 17 years old. Now I was currently on a flight to New York City. My uncle and his wife and my cousins where welcoming but I was just so shut down from the lost of my parents.

My cousin Ashley was my age and she had a younger brother who was 15. We were all in high school and my uncle enrolled my in so I can finish my senior year. "You will love this high school." Ashley says as she drives me and her brother to the parking lot. I nodded since I couldn't really say anything anymore.

She puts a hand on my hand "don't worry Emersyn I got your back" she said and I smile softly at her. She was a good cousin and Adam who was her brother nodded as he agreed with her. We all get out and she take me to office where I check in and get my class.

Ashley takes my schedule and guides me to my class and gives me a map. I look around and enter my first class which was English. The teacher introduced me and told me to sit in the middle of two open seats. As he started teaching the door open and two handsome boys came in. They looks identical with brown hair and hazel eyes and was 6 feet tall. They were like gods and looks all high and mighty.

They sit next to me and I was in the middle of them. The teacher scowls at them. "Christian and Caleb next time be on time." He said and they nod. They looks at me and I looks down at my English book trying hard to ignore them. "Hi I'm Caleb and this is Christian. You new?" Caleb asked and I nodded. "What's your name?" Christian asked. I wrote it down and showed it to them.

"Emersyn? It's beautiful like you princess" Christian said and I blushed. Sook the bell rang and I got up and left to my math class but I felt someone looking at me and I looked back and the twins were starting at me and it kind of scared me.