Chapter 7

⛔️WARNING DISTURBING SCENE AHEAD⛔️

Caleb

I was scared for Emersyn even though she rejected us, I knew Christian would be rough with her no matter what I say now. And honestly I don't wanna hurt her but I was so hurt she rejected us. We wanted to love and support her but she just thought of us as nuisance I guess. I knew Christian has something in plan. So I let him take the lead, Emersyn looks terrified and she fell on the bed as she back away from us.

"Great now you on the bed we will start the fun now. You can't come to our house looking like a snack and then get scared when someone wants to take a bit princess" Christian said smiling like a maniac. I sighed waiting for Christian to make a move.

Suddenly grabs her legs and pulls the apart and gets in between then she struggled and I run around and grabs her hands as Christian handles her legs. He lifts her dress to show her wearing lace black underwear. Lace was once of our turn ons. One Christian and I share, I saw Christian lick his lips and I knew he was posting control on his lust.

"Christian we can't take her.." I said and he looks at me and literally growl "why?!" He said and I sighed "she is underage. We have to wait till she is 18" I explain and he bites his lips looking down at her as she cries. "Well we won't fuck her tonight. Don't be we can't have some oral fun huh brother" he said and I really thought about it. "I suppose that's fine." I said.

He rips her underwear off and rubs two finger against her slit. "Already wet baby?" Christian said grinning and she cries out as he put his finger into her and finger gently. "I don't wanna pop your cherry baby. I want to take your with my cock to take your virginity." Christian says as he finger her hard. She squirms and cries more as she mouths 'stop' I ignore and tell her "you asked for the princess. Now you must suffer the consequences for you decision"

She arched her back and bites her lip and it turns more on even more further. I decide she will service me as well. As Christian was finger her and now eating her out. I take my cock out from my slacks and shove it deep into her mouth. She widens her eyes and Gags on my length as I thrust in and out of her mouth. I felt her teeth against my skin and I smack her cheek "no teeth, suck it like a lollipop or else" I threaten and she closes her eye and I began to thrust again.

Soon I couldn't hold back anymore and I cum into her mouth. "Swallow it all princess" I said sternly. And she obeyed and then Christian come around and without warning shove his cock into her mouth and repeats my movements. Until he to cum and forces her to swallow.

She looks like a hot mess after was done for now. The I grabs her hair and push her into a sitting standing position and finger her hard and fast and she moans and rolls her eyes back as she listing control and cums on my fingers. Then I shoved my finger that she just came on into her mouth.

"Clean my fingers bitch" I said to her and she sucks and licks my finger obediently and then I let her go and she falls on the ground. Christian and I looks down at her "this is only The beginning Emersyn" Christian said. "Oh also if you say anything about this or any other time we torture you. Now one will save you from our punishment. I promise you will regret it dearly" I threaten her and grabbed her face and made her looks at us "Do you understand?" I asked and she quickly nods. "Good now get out." Christian said and she slowly gets up and leaves wobbling away.

"That fucking bitch.. had the audacity to reject us? How dare she?" Christian blows up as we heard Emersyn leaving the top floor. "We will get her back brother. We will torture until she come around." I tell him and he looks at me and nods. "Your right. I've never been a bully but I will bully the shit out of her" he said and we both laugh at what her lift will be like from now on.