Chapter 5

Christian

I wanted her and I wanted her now. Caleb has kept me at bay with going after her. This one whole week has been tortured for me and for Caleb. Caleb has kept his strong exterior on since he hates looking week but I know not being in contact with our princess has us both on edge.

We've been using our 'girlfriend/bed warmers' this whole week since we gave Emersyn a week to think about it. We didn't want her to think we wouldn't keep us out side of the bargain. So this whole week we left he alone and didn't contact or both her at all. But yesterday was the last day she had her freedom. I was gonna make her mines whether she choose us or not.

I was always the angry and rude type while Caleb was the quiet and gentle type. We we're polar opposite but we always made it work in our favor. Caleb kept me sane for the most part, always knew how to calm me down in a bad situation before I got out of hand.

He was like our mother and I was like our father. Our parents are rich billionaire and they love and cherish us and gave us whatever we wanted. We still didn't tell them about Emersyn but since our birthday was this week and we was official 18 now. They let us have the mansion to plan our birthday bash.

They would be with us for the day and at night they would leave for their penthouse to rest since we would have the mansion for ourselves. I texted my our best friend Aidan. We know him since diapers that to sent our party invitation out to school.

I would hope Emersyn would come, she can even bring her two cousin I wouldn't care as long as she came. I was getting ready for the day with my parents when Caleb came in. "Aidan said they everyone should be here around 8 to 9 pm. For the party." I nod "I hope she come" I said "I hope so too." He replied.

Emersyn

I was laying on my bed listening to music when Ashley bust the door down. "We've been invited to the twins birthday bash" she screams and I looked at her confused. "You remember those two hot twins of our school. They turned 18 and they are having a big birthday bash at their mansion to celebrate and we've been invited" she explained.

I looked at her shocked, my one week was over and these two were inviting to come to their place and celebrate their birthday. But deep down I knew they wanted my answer and I still didn't know what I wanted. They left me alone the whole week and I like the peace and quiet but I guess that's gone now.

'I don't wanna go' I wrote and Ashley looked at me sternly "yes you is. You need to get our and live some more Emersyn. Please for me!!!" She begs and I sigh and nod 'fine. When is it?' I wrote. She cheers "tonight at 8" I nodded. And she leave a me alone running to her room.

I looked into my closet and to see what I was gonna wear to this birthday bash. I hope the night doesn't get to rowdy.