Chapter 3

As school wrapped up I was glad I didn't have anymore classes with the twins. They were really starting to scare me with the starting and sudden pop ups. I was sitting on my  cousin car when I felt someone tug at me and I saw it was one of the devils himself. I think this one was Christian he kind wasn't more of the hostile then Caleb.

"Can we drop you home?" He said and points to his car which was a Mercedes Benz and his brother on the driver seat. I shake my head and thank him and he shrugs and come close and I stiffen "you will come to us eventually princess" he said and left. I was confused on why he said this but didn't pay any attention as Adam came to the car and shortly after Ashley did too.

I was glad to go home and go into my own room, as soon as I turn 18 will got to a college that's far far away from here. I probably will move out of the USA. I don't know what I wanna be yet but my options are limit since I can no longer speak. But there a time where the doctor said if I heal properly then I can have a surgery done to fix my windpipe.

I was still in the healing process and also had to take counseling for my mental stare I guess. I of course didn't want to but I had to. After dinner I went to shower and as I came out and was in a towel I saw something on my bed.

It was a bit with a rose one it 'Soon you will be ours and we won't stop till you are Emersyn. You can hide and screams and cry all you want but you are now owned by us. We have claim you as our own. Take this as a warning princess' it wasn't signed but I knew deep down it was the twins warning me.

They broke into my room to leave me a warning and I looked at the red rose. Once upon a time I would of though this was romantic but this was terrifying to me. I hid the note and the flower and try to go to sleep. The next morning at school I was grabbing my school books. When the bell rang and I was about to head to English when I was pulled into an empty classroom. I look back to see who grabbed me into the room and it was the two devils themselves. Christian and Caleb grinning at me.