Chapter 8

⛔️WARNING DISTURBING SCENE AHEAD⛔️

Emersyn

My life is horrible, after that party the twins haunted my dreams and reality. They been torturing me day and night. During school they bully me and push me around when no one around. They have their wannabe girlfriend pick on me and push me around too. They trashed my locker and dumped milk on me during lunch.

When I'm alone walking to class the twins corner me and molest me and making suck them off before I leave for the day. And now they sneak Into my bed room during the dead night to do things to me. They would tie me up and rip my clothing off and finger me and eat me out of force me to suck them off again. They leave hand makes all over my body and love bits all over me. So now I'm wearing long selfs and a lot more makeup to cover it up.

This Has been going on for almost 3 week and I'm depressed causes now I'm like there punching bag/whore. My life has been very low and I've been self harming myself lately. I was cutting my wrist and thighs from all the depression.

I cry myself to sleep thinking that I wished I dead in the car accident when my parents. Today I wanted to see if I can try locking and barricading my window which the twin use to enter my room at night.

I fall asleep as I use some sleeping pills which helps keep the nightmare ways. I was using this drug without my uncles family knowing. So as I slept I was hoping my barricade will work.

I felt cold air fill my room and I pulled my blanket toward my body and then I felt it. Cold hands holding me down as I open my eyes I saw the twins looking down at me with an angry look. I thought I was dreaming till I was slapped hard on the cheek.

"Wake up bitch.." Christian said and pulled me off the bed and I landed on the follow on my knee as he pulls my hair to making me look at them. "So you thought you was gonna cover the window thinking we won't come in? Are you a fucking idiot?" Him and Caleb laughs.

I shake my head crying and they cover my mouth and rip my clothing off and whip me with a flogger and spank me. After they are done they tie my hand behind my back and my ankles and they lay me on the bed. They blind fold me and I felt them grope my breast and my nipples being sucked. Then I felt a sharp pinch on both of my nipples and I gasp and cry out.

"You keep making noise and I'll gag you Emersyn. So shut the fuck up" Caleb said. And I whimper mad cry through my blindfold. Then I felt them rubbing my private part up and down. And I gasp and try to get away as they grab me and finger me and rub my nub and kiss me and make me cum multiple time till I was exhausted.

Then they take the tied off and the blind off and make me clean their finger which had my juices. "Don't ever try to keep us out again. Or we will punish you hard." Caleb said as he pulls the nipple clams off me and I cry out. I cry hard as they leave.

Christian was already out the window but Caleb lingered and pats my head and wipes my tears. "Baby listen, I know you hate us and we hurt you. But we are so mad you reject us. But deep down it kills us that we hurt you. Please reconsider our deal pleases" he said and kisses my forehead and left.

I put my clothing back on and saw new marks on my body and really thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have them as my boyfriends. But they are so scary when upset. I don't know what to do anymore. I decide to take another dose of sleeping pills and lay down.