Chapter 2

I was heading to lunch and I knew I was lost cause I went into a small alley and it wasn't on the map. I honestly hate maps I suck ass on following them. So I texted Ashley that I was lost and told her where I was. She sent me a laughing emoji and told me to wait and she would come and get me.

So I sat next to this big tree and looks down at my phone where I went to the camera and my last picture was of my parents at my old high school and I was in my cheerleading suit. I miss them so much, I didn't realize I was crying till I heard a voice come from the back of tree "Why are you crying princess?" And I quickly turn and see the twins staring at me.

I wipe my tears and stand shaking my head and give them a small smile. "Your eyes are red? Why do you cry my sweet princess?" I think Caleb asked. I didn't wanna tell them and took my note book out and wrote down 'something in my eyes that's all' and showed them. And the both read it and looks at me not looking convinced at all.

"I see, don't you want lunch?" I nodded and wrote down 'I was heading there and got lost and waiting for my cousin Ashley' I showed them and they read again. "We can show you Emersyn" Christian said with a bad boy grin and Caleb follow suit. I shake my head and pointed at my writer where it said 'cousin Ashley'. I back away from them.

"Your so beautiful and submissive, are you scared of us?" Christian said giving me smirk and honestly I was, they where much bigger then me and I didn't like the vibe I got off them. I feel like they wanted to harm me somehow. Then I heard running behind me and I turned to see a out of breathe Ashley and when I looked back the twins were gone.

Where did they go? Why did they leave with seeing Ashley? What just happened? "Emersyn you okay?" Ashley asked and I nodded not wanting to sound crazy. So I just follow her to the cafeteria and take a seat with her friends and then in the corner of my eye I see the twins sitting few tables away and they both had girls on their laps. But the thing that scared me the most they were both staring at me and not paying any attention to the girls on their laps.