Chapter 13

Emersyn

Tomorrow is my birthday, I'm excited to be 18 finally! My aunt and uncle are planning a birthday for me but I told them I wanted it small. They agreed and we was gonna celebrate early tomorrow so I can have the rest of the day to enjoy with what I wanted. Lately I have been asking the twins for money and giving them the excuse of wanting things to get for my birthday.

The first time I asked was right after the party just wanted to rest the waters with them. They both gave me 2 grand each. I was in total shock but I accept it. I wasn't actually gonna use this money to shop it was gonna be my saving for running away from these idiots.

As the days went by they started sending me money more and more and I didn't even ask. So I save all of their charity and I'm almost at 10k. I already pack a bag pack two bags and already know where I was gonna run too.

My aunt came into my room "hey honey! Excited about tomorrow?" She asked  and I smiled and nodded. I was sad to leave my small new family but it was for the best. I had to get out of here because if the twins found out I was playing them, they would torture me.

My aunt smiled and kissed my forehead and bid me Goodnight and I smiled and waved her goodbye and pray tomorrow goes well.

The next morning I woke up took a shower and got ready, I went down stairs and there was balloons and confetti everywhere and they all jump out and yelled "happy birthday" everyone said and I laughed and smiled at all them. We cut a small chocolate cake and had it with vanilla ice cream.

Then Ashley and my aunt and I went shopping for some stuff and then soon they day was starting to end. It was getting dark and I smiled as my time here was coming to an end. I felt my phone vibrate, it was a text from Christian "can't wait to see you, birthday girl" it said and I scoffed. You won't see me I thought. I put my backpack and stuff outside and got dress into some more comfortable clothing.

I hugged both my uncle and aunt and then my two cousins, they didn't know anything and I probably wasn't going to tell them anything. I also left my phone in my room with a note so when they look in my room for anything they can find the letter I placed for them.

I snick my bags into the taxi when my uncle and aunt were still inside, I got into the taxi "where to ma'am" taxi guy said and I wrote down 'train station' and he nods and takes me to station. I looked back as my little family thinks I'm heading to the twins house.

"Goodbye" I whisper in pain.