Chapter 11

Emersyn

It been a few days  since my panic attack and I was back to school now. I was taking an hour every to go to therapy for my psychological problems. The gymnasium was ready for prom and school let out early today since prom was tonight. I still haven't seen my dress that Ashley got me. She been hiding it from me, so I stopped nagging her since tonight was the day I was gonna see it.

In the past few days the twins have been by me all the time. I didn't get bullied anymore and they broke up with their girlfriends and stayed with me all the time except for class. They even got me a new locker as well since my old one was graffiti on, and was barely visible.

As I was putting my schools books away the twins were waiting for me by their car. I got in and sat in the back with no commotion and they talk and asked me my day as they were involved in it majority of the day. "We will pick you up at 7pm alright." Caleb said as I was about to leave the car and I nodded and kisses their cheeks and went in to my home without looking back. I heard them scurrying off, I went in and took a shower and didn't my makeup light and then didn't a side low bun.

I went to Ashley room ready for my dress as I walked in she wore a light purple gown and she looks so beautiful and I smiled at her. "You here for the dress huh!" She said excited and went to her closed and got out a covered gown and gave it to me. I put it on my bed and opens it up. It was a A line deep V neck sleeveless sequins floor length dress. It was gold and absolutely beautiful, I put it on and I felt like I was royalty. I put a small gold crown on my head and walk out.

Ashely was already downstairs with her basketball date. He was tall and blonde with a douche bag attitude, then the floor knock and the twins came in with tuxedo on. They looks handsome and dangerous and they were here for me, they didn't know I was upstairs on the steps walking down, they heard my gold heels on the floor board.

They both looks up and they're eyes widen as they took in my looks, I was glad they were shock at my beauty of tonight. Soon I won't have to do this charade and leave these monsters behind, I got to the ending of the stairs and they helped down the last one and smiles down at me and I faked smiled up at them.

The put a white flowered corsage on my wrist and it matched their boutonnière and we soon got into the limo with Ashley and her date and went to prom. As soon as we got their everyone was taking pictures of us and talking to me like they knew me for a long time. These fake ass people.

I was drinking punch and listening to my cousin and her friends when it was time for slow dances. First was Caleb and then Christian. "I'm glad you accept us" he said and I smiled as he snuggled into my neck as the song ended. Soon we was dancing and having fun and honestly I let myself let loose since I would leave soon.

Then soon after prom was over and we went home in the same limo and as I undressed and got ready for bed, I saw the twins sitting on my bed. They were wearing jeans and a t-shirt and laid on my bed. I got into the middle and the held me as they fell asleep against me. The hate in me wouldn't let me sleep all night as they cuddle me.