14

[14] ( >ω)

It was something about the way they were so into it. Didn't Sarah try to persuade me to be with him like a few days ago? What happened? I felt a bulge in my throat, and I think I was beginning to cry. It was so unlike me; what's going on? Why did the sight of them making out in front me, make me so... emotional?

Louis must have seen the tears threatening to spill out of my eyes, because he went ahead of me to personally split them apart.

"Damn, get a room, you two!" He nervously chuckled, putting an arm on my shoulder. He was slightly side hugging me, and it surprisingly made me feel better.

I wiped the tears in my eyes before anyone else noticed, and placed myself on Louis' lap.

"You okay, love?" Louis kissed the top of my head, and I felt very vulnerable, at the moment. This was such a weird situation.

"I'm--" I was cut off by the familiar lump returning when Harry put an arm on my shoulder. Louis immediately slapped it off.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Harry seemed so worried, and if he hadn't just finished making out with my best friend, maybe it would be believable.

"I'm, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I announced, cringing when I saw how swollen Harry's lips were. They were smeared in red lipstick, and he looked horrible. But not really, he looked hot actually.

I got up from Louis' lap, and found the bathroom in the nearby hallway. I gasped at the sight of my appearance. I thought I wiped the tears well, but I was wrong. My eyes were red and puffy, and my lips were in a pout. I looked like a fish. I decided to take a seat on the toilet, just trying to let my emotions catch up to me. Why the fuck did I just cry? Did kissing him take that much of a toll on me?

Suddenly, my stomach began to rumble so I lifted up the toilet seat, and actually started using it. I found myself taking a dump and crying at the same time. I had a bunch of toilet paper rolled up on my hand. I used it every 5 seconds to blow my nose and wipe my eyes.

"Stupid Harry," I slurred, shaking my head. "Who the hell do you think you are!"

After about 10 minutes or so, I threw the toilet paper into the toilet, and finished my business.

Sighing, I lifted myself off the toilet and attempted to flush. Like I said, attempted.

The toilet began to roar, but the water never went into it's little hole. It actually came back up. Along with my dump, and numerous meters of toilet paper.

Shit. I clogged the toilet.

I began to panic, walking in small circles around the bathroom. What was I gonna do? I couldn't ask anyone for help, because well, I took a massive dump.

Yelling at no one in particular, I took out my phone, and began to google what to do. I thankfully spotted a plunger next to the toilet, but I didn't know what to do with it exactly. My brother usually did these kind of things for me.

WikiHow had an article on unclogging a toilet. Thank, God.

Step 1: Attempt to take some excess toilet paper out of the actual toilet.

What? Hell no, I wasn't reaching into a place where my dump was!

Step 2: Take the plunger, and begin to plumb it in the hole.

I couldn't do this shit. I decided to put even more toilet paper into the toilet (to hide what I've produced), and leave.

I put my phone in my pocket, but just before I turned the handle of the door, there was a knock.