20

i scoffed when i saw this on twitter why is he so tall and pretty

oh who do you imagine as erin? lol

[20]

Sarah was lying face down on the bed, mumbling words I couldn't quite understand. But I knew one thing; she tended to act like this, when something bad happened.

"You okay?" I slowly (and awkwardly,) made my way to her, attempting to comfort her by tapping her on the head.

"No," she cried into her pillow. "But you don't care, anyway."

Ugh, I hated the female specie. Why did they have to be so difficult?

"Just tell me what's wrong, I'm still your--" Friend? I don't know if I think of her that way anymore. She's kind of like a side bitch I don't like. "Roommate." That's reasonable.

"I, I don't want to burden you," she flipped around so I could see her face. I gasped. She looked horrible with her mascara running a thousand miles down to her chin. "But... My mom is here. With Liam."

I was so busy with Harry that I forgot about this. I was going to talk about it with her, but obviously the damage was already horrifically done.

"Where are they?" I questioned, sympathizing for her. She looked so sad.

"They're in the bathroom," I gasped. "Not what you're thinking, I accidentally spilt a bowl of oatmeal on him."

"Oh," I was relieved that my disturbing thoughts weren't a reality. I thought they were doing other... things. "Thank god."

Sarah just glared back at me, getting her small ass up from the bed. She made her way to her vanity, and began to fix her make up.

I just awkwardly stood at the doorway, waiting for something to happen. I really needed to brush my teeth and take a piss.

"U-um." I squeaked out, starting to bounce. I couldn't take it anymore.

"MOM," Sarah aggressively spoke out, suddenly running to our dorm's bathroom and knocking excessively. "Get out of the fucking bathroom, Erin needs to pee."

I forced a smile to Sarah, thanking her. Although, she could've done it a bit nicer.

"I'm coming out, darling!" With a shake of the door handle, a lady with platinum blonde, shoulder lengthen hair came out, Liam on her arms. She looked much younger than the last time I saw her. Maybe it was the cropped band shirt she was wearing?

"Hello, long time no see." I greeted her before quickly rushing for the toilet.

I did my business, brushed my teeth, etc.

"Hey," Liam was the first to talk to me when I came out of the bathroom. "You're in my psychology class, right?"

"Yeah," I replied, studying Sarah's face for any hint of the atmosphere. Were they mad? Were they made up? "I saw you at parties a couple of times."

He opened his mouth to reply, but then closed it right away. I saw that Sarah's mom was pinching him at the sides. I think I said the wrong thing, oops.

"Okay then, can y'all leave?" Sarah was the first to speak after the awkward encounter.

"Sarah, we need to talk." Her mother spoke out, fluttering her spider like lashes at her daughter.

"Stop. I don't want to, take him with you, and leave."

"Baby, please, he loves me." Her big lips were in a pout, and I could see Liam was enjoying this situation. I doubt he loved her though.