18

update bc i'm ranked at #69 

I have loved you since we were [18]

"Oh my god, don't look! Put your hands over your eyes or something!" I panicked, diving back to my bed. I rolled myself in my thick comforter, hiding my body. I wasn't naked, but I was just too exposed for Harry to see.

Harry put his hand over his eyes, and started to giggle. I could see his green eyes peaking from the cracks between his fingers. 

"Stop giggling!" I yelled, finding myself giggling along with him.

"Sorry, I just," His lips curled into a smile. "You're so cute."

"Okay?" I awkwardly sat on my bed, watching him. I couldn't get over how amazing his smile was; the way his dimples were uneven, deeper on the left side, his nose oddly shaped like a d*ck, his lips... ugh.

"I'm not leaving by the way." he added, an evil grin evident on his face.

"Why not? This is my dorm, I could report you."

"I have an idea I want to share with you."

"Fine, say it and leave." Harry shook his head, lightly chuckling.

"Erin, I really want to start over with you." Harry suddenly got serious, his deep voice causing me to shiver. "I know I messed up, but I'm a stupid boy who doesn't know anything about girls... except on how to please them." I rolled my eyes, but smiled because I knew he was teasing.

"Start over?" I repeated his offer, thinking over it. I mean, I couldn't change the fact that he was stupid enough to fall for Sarah's plan, but I liked him. I wasn't going to keep my anger from finally finding someone I liked. "I..."

"I fell for you the minute I saw you in the cafeteria. The way you grabbed at all the food in such an aggressive manner made me a bit intimidated but I... found it so attractive."

"Harry, I--"

"I love the way you have brunette hair. It compliments your whole face. And I love the way you dress. The way that you wear plain shirts with stains on it sometimes, but I think that's so down to earth, and your boobs are so big, I think you're hot as fu*k,"

"Harry..." How was a an actual boy telling me this, right now? My boobs weren't even that big... 

"Please think it over twice?"

"But I might change my mind if I think it over twice." Screw it, I was going to forgive him. One mistake can't keep me back forever.

"What do you mean, are you..." His pressured eyebrows lifted, his face freeing from any type of frown. He was grinning like a baby. He was so cute.

"I mean, you did kiss my best friend, what kind of dumb fucker does that?" I teased, even though reminding myself of that night hurt me.

"No, no, no! Don't think about that, think about now!" He slightly shouted. He sounded like a crazy marketer. "I really like you a damn lot, Erin."

I stayed silent. I watched his nervous eyes flicker from my eyes to the floor. After taking a big breath, I smiled, and reached a hand out to Harry. "Hi, I'm Erin. Nice to meet you."

Harry smirked and his smile grew wider.

"H-Hi, I'm Harry. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my whole life." I blushed at his words, unable to control the giggles erupting from my mouth.

"Why are we meeting inside my dorm though, Harry? Are you a stalker?" I fakely put up a scared face, gasping.

"Um--" He scratched his head, thinking. "Can we start all over in the hallway, this time?"