1

N U D E S

[1] (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

"Be honest, you're lonely, aren't you?" Sarah, my roommate, was currently harassing me about how I needed a boyfriend. Apparently, being single for 184 years was something I needed to fix immediately.

"I don't need a boyfriend," I argued, getting ready to enter the lunch line. I've been waiting since I woke up for this meal, and Sarah's stupid talk was thankfully slowly drifting away as I eyed the precious foods, prepared in the large, metal containers.

Lunch was basically a buffet: dishes sectioned off by pastas, sides, desserts, and salads.

After visiting Oakland University for a campus tour during my senior year, I knew, the minute I stepped into the school's cafeteria, where I was going to be pursuing my college studies.

I stacked 7 chocolate chip cookies onto my tray, most of the space already occupied by other foods (today's special, pasta, french fries, and nachos). My mouth watered as I moved down the line, eagar to pay and dig in.

"I swear to God, you love food more than boys, don't you?," Sarah chuckled beside me. She was empty handed, something about losing weight although she was skinny as a stick.

"I can't help it," I scrunched my shoulders, cuddling my face into the nape of my neck. "The food is amazing, you wouldn't know."

Sarah frowned for a second, but playfully rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Erin, I'm going to get you a boyfriend by the end of this semester."

"Keep saying that," I scoffed. Even if I wanted Sarah to get me a boyfriend, I didn't have the best history with boys. I was an awkward mess when it came to them, and something about the fact that they have a penis under their pants, made me nervous.

The wait of the line was torturous, but finally, I handed the cashier lady a crumpled 10 dollar bill, thanking her with a smile. I was broke, but never broke for food.

I ushered Sarah to our usual table, a small booth patterned with horrendous, orange circles. But, the odd design, weirdly, calmed my digestive system.

"You're not gay, are you?" Sarah placed her tote bag down on a chair beside her, a serious expression replacing her face.

"If I say that I am, will you please fuck off about this boyfriend thing?" I glared, picking up my plastic fork. I stabbed about 8 french fries, and stuffed it into my mouth. So good.

"Fine," she grunted, standing up. "I'm going to go get some water - but I'll be back."

In between bites, I watched her tiny frame make herself to the drink station. She began to prepare her plastic cup with lemons, until someone interrupted her.

I watched a tall, curly headed boy covered in tattoos, start up a conversation. Who was he? He was noticeably different compared to the other boys Sarah brought to our dorm.

I wasn't going to lie, he was hot as hell. His chocolate-y colored hair was swept to the side, a deep dimple visible from the side. I was always jealous of the boys only Sarah would be able to pull off being with. He was too hot for me.

I whispered out a quiet "dang" as he pulled out his phone. Sarah giggled, and took a glimpse in my direction. I was confused, was she bragging? As if she read my mind, she furrowed her brows and shook her head. She focused on his phone, and tapped in what I assumed, her number.

She gave him one last smile, before walking back to our table.

"What was that about?" I calmly questioned her, despite my burning curiosity.

"You can thank me later," she smirked, taking a gulp of her water. I froze.

"W-what are you talking about?" All the years I've known her, whenever the sentence that just came out of her mouth was mentioned, I expected the worst out of any situation.

"I gave him your number," she shrugged, as if it was no big deal.

"What?!" I shouted, earning a few looks from people around us. I nervously gave them a peace sign, hoping they would forgive me.

"He asked for my number, but I secretly gave him yours instead."

"You can't be serious," I buried my head inside my hands. I began to loudly groan in agony. "He's a solid 10, Sarah!"

"His name is Harry, he's in his 3rd year of pre-med, and he's pretty hot," she took a fry from my plate as I glared at her in hatred. She gave my number out to a stranger, and stole one of my prized possessions (the fry.)

"He's a pre-med student?" I gaped. "That makes him a fucking 13, Sarah!"

"Stop rating boys, Erin." Of course, she was going to act like she wasn't the one to make me start rating boys, in the first place.

"I'm a 2." 1 point for my average foot size, and another for my ear lobes. "I hate you - and, him."

"Oh, please," Her gaze sarcastically fixed on the ceiling. "You'll want to suck his dick by tomorrow."

"That's gross," I shook my head. Dick; it was a foreign term in my vocabulary. I only used it for insult purposes. "I bet his dick is very small."

"But look," she pointed to an area behind me. I quickly turned around, blushing when I spotted him. My eyes immediately shot to his lower area, where it seemed suffocated by his tight jeans.

"Shit." I began to slide down in my chair, wanting to glue myself under the table as he began to walk closer toward our direction.

•••

5/3/2016, edited hohoho

i hate periods uGh i feel so fat rn

Do you have any questions or concerns??