4

HOW THE HELL DID I GET SO MANY READS AND VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER WHY THANK U SO MUCH ILY

*edited 5/4/2016

[4] )*:・゚

I, like always, stood in the lunch line, excited to my limit. Sarah was standing next to me, empty handed - again. But, because she seemed so upset, I wasn't craving my usual appetite. I only grabbed 5 cookies onto my tray.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I tried my best to be gentle with her. She seemed sensitive, and my social, comforting skills were shit.

"Yeah, let's just go." she blankly stated, walking ahead, even though I wasn't finished grabbing my food. How rude, but I understood, quickly shoving everything I could on my tray, and paying before following behind her.

As we walked, I could see Harry and his friends sat at our table. He gave a small smile to Sarah, but she just rolled her eyes. We ended up sitting at a different table in the back of the cafetaria.

"Did you do your calculus homework?" I started to chat up a conversation. "I think I might drop out of it -"

As if math was the reasoning, she started to cry.

I awkwardly stood up from my chair, and walked to her side. I tried my best to comfort her, caressing her shoulder with my arm. She must've been really upset because boogers were dripping from her high nose, and she didn't give a single fuck.

"What happened, last night?"

"I-I don't want to talk about it," she sniffed, resting her head on the table with her arms crossed. "It was nothing."

"Well, obviously it wasn't nothing if you're crying,"

"There was just a misunderstanding-" she paused, as if she was going to finally say something, but then completely shut me out by hiding her face. I groaned. I guess I had to put the weapon I had, to use.

Me: What have you done?!

I waited 15 minutes before I finally got a response.

Rude fucker: I'm sorry.. I had no idea.. I really am..

Me: for what??

Rude fucker: He's a real dick, i can tell you that

Me: Who??

From what I've seen so far, Harry didn't seem like the person who would apologize so easily. Something real bad must've happened.

Rude Fucker: Liam Payne

"L-liam Payne?" I whispered to myself. He was in my psychology class. He sat right next to me, actually. He was the nicest person I've ever met. What had he done?

-

After lunch, I took Sarah back to our dorm, and tucked her into her flower printed comforter. I let her borrow my laptop, signing her into my Netflix account for the night. I was too nice.

After starting the first season of Gossip Girl for her, I grabbed my books and ran out to my psychology class. I was going to find Liam Payne and talk to him.

As I reached the classroom, I was surprised to see Harry leaning against the door frame with his arms cross, on his phone. I immediately turned around and acted like I was looking for something. I didn't want him to notice me.

"Arnold! Argo? Angela?!" Harry was calling out loudly to someone in the hallway. I ignored it, and decided to sit down on one of the benches by the class. "Arnold?"

"What?" I felt an arm on my shoulder. I turned around to see Harry looking straight into my brown eyes.

"I was calling out to you! Aren't you Arnold?" He was genuinely confused. I was also, genuinely confused; where the hell did he get Arnold?

"My name isn't Arnold? I'm Erin," I glared at him, completely dumbfounded.

"Oh," his face seemed confused, and he started to open his mouth, then closed, then opened again. "I-is Sarah okay?"

"No." I shook my head, and I could tell he was nervous.

"Can you tell her to text me back? I really need her to text me back." And without another word, he turned on his heels, and left.

"Sure," I whispered to myself, taking my phone out. I forgot I was still acting as Sarah. I checked the message he sent her.

-

Rude Fucker: Hey Sarah :) to make up for last night, I thought you would like to go out for dinner? I'll take you any where.. you decide! feel better... all the love xx

"All the love my ass," I snorted.

Me: all the love? really?

Rude Fucker: So dinner, or no?

Me: Hold on

Rude Fucker: ?

Sarah was supposedly mad at Harry, how was I suppose to let her go through the misery of a date with Harry?

Me: no

Rude Fucker: ?

Me: im not going with you

Rude Fucker: okay! i'll pick you up at 6 :)

Me: wait pls no this is serious

Just as I finished sending my text, the alarm reminding me of my class went off. I sped walked into the room, my eyes scanning the seated students. I was looking for Liam.

•••
shittiest chapter ever but I promise you, next one will be better... and i also promise to update faster if y'all vote

I had a dream someone asked me if I was a midget and i was so mad like I'm 5'3 I am average