26

[26]
Harry's P.O.V

I was grunting in satisfaction, and the warm atmosphere of the porta-potty caused amounts of sweat to trickle down my face.

As I pumped my large hands that were wrapped around my length, I thought back to the feeling of Erin in front of me.

Jesus Christ, this was so embarrassing, I can't believe I got a fucking boner from dancing with my girlfriend.

Finishing my climax with relief, I pulled my shorts up, quickly attempting to stuff my dick into my briefs. I had to go back like nothing had happened, I got this.

I pushed the plastic door forward to be greeted by an angry girl, probably around fourteen years old. Her arms were folded, and I was praying that she had only just gotten here.

"Had fun?" She evilly smirked, pushing past me to do her business.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself, cringing at the thought of a young girl listening to me jack off.

I had to regain my control for a few seconds, before walking back toward where I hoped everyone else was.

I pushed past a bunch of people, getting cursed at, in the midst. I had just realized how hard it was going to be to get back to my original spot.

"Harry!" I heard the familiar voice of Zayn calling from the front, and I watched as he held out a hand. "Take my hand!"

I was actually relieved to see him, and let his strong grip pull me toward the front.

"Where were you, man?"

"Uh," I coughed. "I had to um, I needed to use the restroom, yeah."

"Okay?" He chuckled, thankfully not having any suspicions. "Where's Erin?"

"I don't know, I'm trying to find her."

"What was she wearing again?" Zayn stupidly asked, but I guess I was happy that he hadn't made the time to look at her body.

"A grey shirt and jeans," I told him, my head wandering around the crowd. Zayn did the same.

"Ah, there she is!" He was pointing toward a girl with a similar attire, but it obviously wasn't Erin considering that she was with another guy. "Or maybe not?"

"No, that can't be her," I shook my head, turning my gaze to the opposite side of the stage.

"I think that's her," Zayn annoyingly reminded me, taking a swig of the beer bottle in his hand. "But why is she with someone else?"

Frowning, I checked back toward the girl again, "Stop, that's not her."

"But look," he demanded, just as I changed my gaze. "Her face, that's her face."

I turned my face toward the girl again, and sure enough, that was definitely Erin.

"Oh," I dumbly said. "But wait,"

She was with another guy. She was grinding her ass on to him, just like she did for me. What? She wouldn't do that to me...

Before Zayn could stop me, I was running towards her. I pushed past anyone in my way, determined to catch them in the act.

"Erin?!" I shouted, her head immediately turning towards me with wide eyes.

"Harry?" She seemed confused, not a hint of guilt in her voice. This was joke, right?

"How-- I--" I was at a loss for words. "You... Did you really?"

"What?" She was shocked. Shocked that I caught her? "No, no, no, it's not what you think!"

I scoffed, seeing that the unknown asshole was still standing behind her. Erin must have noticed this, because she turned around, pushing the largely framed man to the ground.

"Hey!" He cried, rubbing his bum, obviously hurt from the impact.

"Shut the hell up!" She screamed at him. "Why would you touch me, you greasy ass nugget!"

"I can't believe you--"

"No, stop," She rolled her eyes, surprising me with her attitude. "I get it. It may have seen that way, I guess."

"What?"

"This douche bag is a pervert," she pointed at the drunk man who was still on the grass. "And I thought it was you, for a second."

"How could you think he was me, though?" There was still a hint of doubt left within me. "He's so much bigger and taller..."

"I don't know!" She threw her hands up in the air, frustrated. "All dicks feel the same!"

Speechless, I began to walk closer to her, hoping to reconcile the stress I've put upon her. Of course she wouldn't cheat on me. I can't believe I accused her of doing so.

"Harry," she furrowed her brows, stepping back. "Go get a corn dog. Let me cool down, a bit."

"What, why?"

"I don't know, just please." She looked up to me with her big, brown eyes, pleading for me to leave her alone.

With a sigh, I sadly nodded. I couldn't bare to see her beautiful face in a frown.

"Thanks." She whispered, turning around back toward the stage. I took that as my queue to leave for my corn dog.

"I-I'll go with you!" Louis suddenly appeared, catching up to the amount I've walked away from them.

"Sure." I lazily spoke, my gaze on my feet as I walked.

I think I kind of ruined the whole music festival thing, shit.