25

I deleted stripper... BuT im going to put it up again with a completely different plot ok?? i just hate the first one idk but in the mean time !! check out my new fanfic: Prison h.s omggg and also !! read my friend's fanfic: Accident [h.s] by 17blackharold

[25] (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

We headed toward the stage, where about a hundred people were already occupying the spaces by the front.

"Damn it, we're going to be in the back," Zayn pouted, leaning his head on Perrie's shoulder.

"It's okay, babe, we'll still be able to see." She caressed his arm, trying her best to comfort my teacher. What an odd view, it was.

Just as Zayn laid out his black and white picnic blanket to save our seat, I was relived to see an empty space in the left front, we could all possibly fit in to.

"Zayn!" I brought him to my attention with my finger, pointing to the open spot. "We could all go there, I think we could all fit,"

"Where?" Harry suddenly butted in, attempting to see where I was pointing.

"Not you," I playfully pushed him with my shoulder. "Would you rather go there, Zayn?"

"Um, yeah," His straight facial expression, quickly curled into a smile. "Thanks, Erin."

I merely gave him a smile back, but the fact that I had brightened up his mood, brightened up mine, too.

I began to jump in place, holding on to Harry's shoulder for support (I was probably going to fall if I didn't.)

"Do you guys want to race there?" I suggested, already jogging in place. My adrenaline was running high.

"No, but you could go ahead and run on your own." Perrie laughed, purposely walking slower.

"Okay, but you'll miss out!" I giggled, galloping toward our spot. I loved how the wind blew in my hair and I felt like a pretty pony.

"Hold up!" Harry shouted behind me, and with a glimpse to the back, I could see that he was copying my moves of galloping.

I slowed down so he could catch up to me.

"Woah, Harry, you look pretty slick," I laughed, reaching for his hands. At this point, we were galloping together.

"Thanks babe," he laughed with me, pulling me closer to him. He let go of my hand, and put his arms around me instead. "Buy me a corn dog."

We had reached the space I had spotted earlier, and I was proud of finding a spot so close to the front. But I was left confused as to why Harry had asked me to buy him a corn dog.

"What's a corn dog?" I asked him, worry filling my soul. Was it some type of... dog meat?

"A corn dog?" His nostril's flared, and I could see a hint of humor lying beneath his smirk. "You don't know what a corn dog is?"

He was probably going to tell me a lie. I couldn't trust him. Thankfully, in the mist of my confusion, Zayn, Perrie, and Louis had arrived.

"Guys, what's a corn dog?"

"It's a hot dog on a stick?" Louis answered, taking a seat on the grass.

"A hot dog?" My mouth opened agape. Was it some type of dog meat that was like... hot? Oh my god.

"Yeah, dog meat, love." Zayn's face was filled with concern, telling me that he was being legit. And Zayn wasn't the joking type.

"We could go get some later?" Louis joined in.