I love you, Zayn Malik

I don't know what to do.

I've wrote the next update, and focused it mainly on Zayn, only because he wasn't in the past few concerts and I missed him... I have a few more sentences to go through, but I'm not updating it until the time is right. I'm sorry for those who have been waiting.

Zayn has been apart of a band that has been my source of happiness for 5 years. Ever since I went through friend troubles in 8th grade, to my lonely days during sophomore year... One Direction was able to keep me happy and laughing through all of that.

It's so painful to accept that a part of that is gone. I think that's why I've been crying so fucking hard. The tears won't stop, and when I do, it starts all over again. I love them so much.

I literally had to get out of class to go sob in the bathroom.

I guess I have to accept that Zayn wanted this for his happiness, and that he wasn't happy under the spotlight.

I just wish the boys would've told us beforehand, or told us directly how they feel about this issue other than through a Facebook post clearly set up by management.

And I know a lot of you guys are going through the same thing, so I hope you know that I'm always here. If you're feeling sad, or just simply need someone to talk to, I'm here. I understand what you're going through.