With her

Her house looks cool. This is a small house . But wait a minute Does he live with her?

I won't speak with her now because she is probably angry.

''This is my house I am telling you before you ask . There are 5 different parts and 2 of them are in rent and for maids and guests so I let you stay here.'' She spoke as soon as we reached the doorsteps.

''Rowoonie show him the guest room''  Like really? --Ie? Rowoon-IE??? Why??? 

''Are you guys dating?'' I asked out of blue. Lisa just rolled her eyes and Rowoon smiled.

Ok so Let me stay Isolated in that freaking room.

''What's ur name?'' Rowoon said as he placed a plastic bag in front of me which contained a sim and a cellular phone. ''Pay back later'' As he placed some money in front of me .

'Does he really think I am poor?'

''Hey boy'' Lisa said as she entered my room ''I will call you what? Black Monkey?'''

'It would be better if you call me DAddy'

''Call me oppa'' I answered ''What oppa?'' ''Choclate oppa'' I assured her

''Hey chocklate If you ever think of sharing yourself to us then tell'' I am sure she is disturbed. ''Don't disturb me at midnight or anytime please because I am much more busier than you'' She said.

''Kay'' I again spoke unable to speak

She then handed me a small bucket.

''What is this?'' I asked her

''This is a food I made basically I experimented named PANNER BHURJI . Try this and also you Rowoon guys please tell me how this tastes'' She said as she handed Rowoon another pot.

This food looks like Mashed chesse and some spices . I took a bite and this was too yummy as much as like I didn't knew how to explain the taste.

''Awe-Some'' I spoke (Veronica Park speaking)

''Lalisa this is great'' Rowoon also spoke. The food tastes really good.

''Ahh Thanks guys I am leaving for my room because I need to taste this too'' She spoke as she left happily.

''Hey are you her bf?'' I asked the guy eating in front of me.

''Why?''  ''Because I am kinda like you can say- I can kinda tell fortune so I am telling your relations won't be that good as my thoughts''

And he just smirked.

''Put the sim on your phone and take rest'' He said when I finished my Fiancé's cooked food .

Ok then Good night and Lisa you are in fire.

(a/n
hey its me author 
Like and comment sorry vote

pls share ur thoughts

up soon)