LESBIAN

SHE IS LESBIAN?
WHAT THE FUCK

~Jungkook~

Lisa and we are in the house and Some people came.

Joy , Sungjae , Rowoon , Hye yoon and us.

''Unnieee'' Lisa screamed as she sat on Joy's lap.

She is LESBIAN?

''Ohhh LILI'' Sooyoung kissed her cheeks.

Fuck yeah they both are. But Rowoon is doing something.....He is trying to talk with his gf but she is ignoring him.

Lovers querall

~Back to Korea~

Kim SeokJin the president of Korea came back to Korea on 2pm onwards with his cousin sister and the global fashion Icon Kim Jennie. They are reported to leave for the King's palace in Hongdae at afternoon. What do you think about Kim Jennie coming to Korea again ? Is it any buisness related issue or They have something with the royals?

-Kim Misha 
Ali tv online

''Aunty Jeon Queen Jeon where are you?'' A lady scream can be heard from the maingate of Inner palace.

''MOTHER-IN-LAW Where are you?'' Now it was the turn of a guy to scream.

Jisoo and Taehyung stopped playing uno after hearing those voice.

Oh Jisoo and Jin.

''Here I am son in law'' Ms.Jeon laughed her ass of in his gesture.

''Taehyung Jisoo look who came....Kim Jennie'' His mom again said.

Now it was his time to run.

''Hi Jennie how are you did something happen?--''  ''Taehyung stop'' His mother warned.

''I am okay mr.alien'' She smiled her famous gummy smile.

''Oh then Mr.President is here'' Jimin said as he chuckled bitterly.

''Hey Jimin How are you?''  ''I am not fine Ms.Jennie.....I am tired sorry I have to leave''

''This kid don't know how to behave'' Jin whispered to Jisoo

This palace is a mess

''But Aunty Jeon I think girls will come here for new year programme including everyone aunty'' She stated I mean Jennie.

Then this is a cyclone 

(Hey its author and I did update

300 words almost so stay safe and stay home

Readthisstories

Byeee loves )