I want it I got it

Its getting harder than ever. This Guy has make my life even worse than it actually was. I wish that he didn't mess up with me.

''Hey Lisa.'' Name of satan and he came. I actually feel very much frustrated seeing him but he wearing a light white shirt and a black trouser makes nothing but my desire rise even more.

''Hey boy''

''Lisa I want to say you something.'' You better say Boy or else I am gonna reject you so hard.

''Lisa as much as I know you don't know me, But let me just make sure a thing I will reveal my identity in 100 hours. Being with you have made my life something else. You always make my heart--

''Go boom boom?'' I can't anymore with this guy. Am I witnessing the sight of dumbness?!

''Lisa how come you ?''

''I saw your search history on my pc'' He is dumb enough to not to delete his history.

''Lisa I just wanted to clarify a thing. I really want to go on a date with you. You don't know me but we can share our thoughts on a date?! And I am also planning to take you somewhere as a surprise.'' He looks so cute while smiling like a bunny.

''Before that Boy, I have some rules so that you can be THE MAN of my choice. Just read this out and say me if you are capable.'' I actually know that he will do this.

What I want, I always get.

✪ ω ✪

Lisa have actually sent me a bunch of files and I read all of those. the main thing is probably like this-

If you wanna be THE MAN for The Princess, Then fulfill those blanks.

1.Can you cook? Fries, Gravy? Kimchi, Tom Yum?_____ {{{(>_<)}}}

2. Be a gentleman?!____

3. Can you rap?!_____

4. Can you romance?!?_____

5. Do you have kinks?!?!_____ q(≧▽≦q)

6. Do you like dance?!_____

7. Good at surprises?!_____

8. Do you like 18+ stuffs?!_____

fulfill this up and read below

swipe to next page

1. I need a man. Not a BoY

2. You have to cook, I can't always cook as I hate cooking too much.

3. You know what if you can't sing just let me be a hang to your neck.

4. I like girls so much that you can't believe. Still I prefer dicks.

5. I like my own privacy. Don't break that.

6. Don't be stupid, I hate being stupid

7. Always obey me. I believe in QUEENS supremacy as well as Kings a bit.

Fulfill them up MAN.

Shhu this was so hard for me. The way she said all these is beyond scaring. I am so scared buh.

I should do everything she likes.

At least she is my QUEEN.

I will fulfill all of her wishes. Believe me Lalisa.

*AN* Okay so lullabies This chapter is kind of a little bit bigger than other normal chapters. And this was 450 till then.

Another question and please answer.

should I upload SEX EDUCATION first or DUALITÉ first?

I will be uploading This book so don't worry. As I will upload those books with chapters from begining.

Please tell me.

And thanks to some of my readers. I will mention 2-3 of my special reader, Silent readers everyone.

Today's special mention- isaylove25 , RiyaGaur867 and Special loves and thanks to PratisthaYadav6 and mybabiesliskookie for commenting........ liskookie litreary spammed me with 15+ comments

Next upload soon

AND DROP ANY KIND OF ROMANTIC SCENES OF YOUR WISH BABIES PLEASE SO I CAN FULFILL THEM haha,, New emojis byeee.

610 words byee lemme goo lmaoo ...