Kiss Kiss Kiss babyyyy

*In Korea*

''Jin Hyung help me'' Taehyung shouted as he started finding something on the kitchen.

''What bro?'' Jin came and saw him making the kithcen dirty.

''Please choice the ice creams and chicken fries....Help me to prepare them'' Taehyung replied

Wait lemme see Taehyung what on the earth you doing.

*Fast forward* (ik I am a bad author)

''Jennie ssi May I come in?'' Taehyung knocked in her room taking the cart.

''Taehyung ssi I wan to be alo--'' ''Pleaseee Jennie sssssiiii''

''Çome in Taehyung ssi''

He came in with the cart of ice cream. Jennie looked up and saw him Bringing up the icecream in his hands.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3b/ff/66/3bff664f096839c6f37bcab854cbebab.jpg

He looks like a whole damn meal now.

''Taehyung ssi''  ''Jennie, I brought something for you,'' Taehyung said with a hint of nervousness in his voice. He carefully placed the ice cream cart on her bedside table and then offered it to her with a small smile.

''Taehyung-ssi, you didn't need to bring that for me...I am happy and okay,'' Jennie replied, feeling touched by his sweet gesture.

''Jennie-ssi, your heart is fragile. That's why I brought these things for you. Are you not happ-'' Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jennie couldn't hold herself back any longer and did something that shocked him.

She jumped onto his lap and started kissing him. It was an impulsive move, but she couldn't resist his irresistible lips. Did he eat ice cream before coming here? Because they tasted like chocolate - sweet and addictive.

As they continued to kiss, Taehyung's heart began to race. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening - the girl he had been secretly in love with was now kissing him. But as he deepened the kiss, he realized that she must feel the same way too.

Their kiss became sloppier and messier as they each tried to express their emotions through it. The romantic wind blowing around them only intensified their desire for each other.But as much as they wanted to keep kissing, their need for oxygen forced them to break apart.

 Jennie was now breathing heavily, her cheeks flushed with desire while Taehyung was still staring at her with awe and amazement.

''Look at the door, oppa, or else I'm not gonna talk,'' Jennie panted, noticing his intense gaze on her.''Oppa, I really don't know what I felt...like I have this urge to...to k-kiss you,'' Jennie finally confessed her true feelings, surprising even himself.''Kiss me, right?'' Taehyung finished his sentence with a sly smile, making Taehyung's heart skip a beat. When did she become so bold?''Yes, oppa. I'm sorry if it was too sudden,'' Jennie apologized, feeling embarrassed by her actions.''You don't need to be sorry to me, Jennie. You should always do what you feel...as well as...what your heart desires,'' 

Ring ring ring

Accept-decline

Jungkie

''Anneyong Jungkookie--''

''Hyung I am coming home in 2 days and silently make a helicopter here asap please. Don't let anyone know that''

''What Kook-''

A/N

A cliffhanger isn't it?

Lets be aware next ep will be more great
Pray to god for a better earth and stay safe my lulabies
Love yaallll

Important announcement

I am actually wanting to publish 3 more special books but babies Listen I am planning to leak them I mean the themes
1)Sex education
2)Dualité
3) Forgot the name bahaha

whatever you know the first one, Second one is about Jungkook and his somenthing a bit theiller (500WordsHere)

And the third one is wherein they compits in every thing and became life partner

Do you guys wanna read this and of course I will be updating this..

While you wait for next update check my other boks and read the Which I published Like Instagram, Innocent dormmates etc

550 words done byeee.