What on the earth?!

Question time- Should I make my chapters heading/titles from song lyrics?

...

'How It could be as sweet as candy?'

He was none of me, But I can't stop thinking for him. But He... He doesn't even feel like that. He was all lovey-dovey with me but I don't even know him. What If he is a traitor?!

'How It's like flying in the sky?'

He is not even someone I know or known from my family. Still, He is making his place in my heart. Oh-Go what is this? I really wanna know.

'What is love? What love feels like?'

Ohh This song Please let me change it. It's making me distracted. But it's true.

''What does love feel like?''

Nothing. It feels like nothing. But what am I feeling towards him? Affection?!

Let me call Her.

''Lisa ssi Rowoniee told me to send you this'' I was startled when Hye Yoon Annie came and talked. I think she can help me at this juncture.

''Hye Yoon SSI, What Did you felt when you understood you love him?'' The delinquent look on her face made my heart sicker. It seemed to be like everybody knows hundreds of things except me. Is this because I am a Princess?

(Please check the last part after reading and answer😘)

''Lisa SSI, You know how complicated was our first meeting. I was constantly tired of being annoyed by him. But then when he got shot at a time, I was crying out loud and I didn't even know the reason. I became fond of him when he came back. Later after some weeks, we started cooperating and he proposed to me. This was shocking but later on, I found out that I liked him the whole time."

It is hard to know my feelings for him. And to be honest
I am still thinking
I think I love him

I don't know

Incoming call
😚Nicha

"

Hey Minnie ssi, How are you?"

"Lisa ssi schedule here is so hectic. I have been filming for 4 days straight."

"I think that was the reason why Auntie Shrima Said not to start acting" By then Hye Yoon already left and bowed before leaving.

I hold the phone into loudspeaker and opened the packet she gave me.

"The director is freaking rich. Last night when we went to his condo he showed us his bedroom. That was gold worked like Pp he had gold plated bed--'

" Minnie, We also live in a gold-plated kingdom. We shared a diamond bathtub in my room and you are talking about that director?" Okay so Unnie sent me a box of chicken fry!

'What's about your relationship status now?"

"Pp my co-actor recently called me out for a friendly date and said he would feel awesome if I meet him again"

"Umm What was his name Minnie?"

"CHA Eunwoo my co-actor."

🌺

who should be her boyfriend?

Minnie-Lisa's sisterActressSinger

Minnie-
Lisa's sister
Actress
Singer

Hye yoonRowoon's girlfriendActress

Hye yoon
Rowoon's girlfriend
Actress

(Actually she is the second lead of snow drop with Jisoo)

A/n
I think you guys will notice, I actually upgraded my writing skill a bit, and thanks to all of you for wanting an update.
I am rearranging grammar and thanks everyone

Btw I have many books in my drafts(only3) and if you guys help me then I will publish them soon🌹

1st book-  Sex Education
2nd book- (thriller) Dualité
3rd book- Frenemies

Which one do you want first?

All is Liskook (main ship)

I actually named this chapter fuck you then changed it before publishing because there is not the Jungkook P.O.V I wanted.

635 words .