The royal ball

''Hey Lisa, Are you there in you room?'' Lisa heard a knock in her door and a womanly voice which she suspected belonged to Jennie. The latter Hummed in response.

''I am so sorry for back that time, I didn't meant to behave rud-'' Jennie got cut when the younger started talking. ''Unnie I guess you were having a good time with him. That's why I came back in purpose.''

''By the way Lisa, Did you heard? Chuseok is this week and I guess other princesses will start arriving the day after tomorrow. I guess you have to move on or Play pretend.''

''What happens in the ball?'' Lisa asked her being unaware of the South Korean Ball. 

''Its actually their tradition I guess. They have their youngest child as the King of the Main state or city. And When the younger gets married they arranges a ball. There are many other rituals but this is the main point. In this programme, princesses of different countries, states comes here and tries their fate like Cinderella. They try to dance with the prince and his brothers, If any of the chooses any then their connection is final. You got what I said?''

''Got it, Then are you gonna attend this as well?''

''Lisa I am gonna attend this as a princess but not as a future bride.'' Jennie said that because she already knows who she is into. Guess who she is into guys?!

''Lisa I am the best Model out here now in Korea and I ranked top, While you set your looks up I will help you. I will give you the best designer outfits on the world and believe me that I will give you the best look so Kook can never take his eyes off from you.'' Jennie seems to be like flying on the sky while explaining those words while Lisa just seemed to be scared.

''But won't people out there think that I am attention seeker?'' Lisa says ''You know netizens are really toxic nowadays, They search for backlash in every single thing.''

''Lisa you don't need to loose a shit on them. They can say the shits like they wants, Just a final thing I will Doll up you.'' Jennie said with a twist and placed a kiss in Lisa's cheek.

Right that time Jungkook entered the room with a package, By outside that was a package full of snacks. But the packet just fell to the ground after he witnessed her getting kissed by Jennie.

'''NONNNAA!!'''

''No shit Sherlock, we are not going to do this again.''

------------

The day before the ball, Lisa moved onto Paradise city, The 5 star hotel seemed to be like unaware of her presence. Well, everything was well planned and everything went well. Until The Jennie Kim came to the Hotel and Paparazzi's started piling up outside the hotel. They finally got a clue that one of the princess was here and the Kim Jennie is a supporter of the princess. This day they forgot to have their meals until someone is going to come out of the hotel.

On the other Hand as Lisa said, Jennie brought a not too fancy and not too simple white gown to her. As she guesses white gowns are really uncommon as people tries to be more stylish nowadays. It was not more than 12 hours before the ball as she came there at 1a.m. Lisa who was sleeping peacefully suddenly got scared by the sound outside and also the bell ringing in the room. But after opening the door it seemed like Jennie came to surprise her. 

As soon as Jennie entered the room, she threw the bags to the couch with a bit of care and flopped into the bed earlier Lisa was sleeping. While Lisa came and sat beside her.

''Lisa, Lets sleep. Set an alarm at 5 a.m, We have to wakeup.'' As instructed she putted on an alarm for them and remained sitting until Jennie grabbed and pulled her and hugged her. ''Oh my god you are so fluffy Lisa, I am gonna dieeee.'' Jennie said and hugged Lisa to sleep.

---------

7 hours before the ball

''Lisa put on this red lipstick, You will look like the god of SEDUCTION'' Jennie exclaimed with her hands on the side as she was cheering for me.

''Lisa when you get married don't forget to make me and Taehyung a hit okay?'' She asked and I laughed as a reply.

''Noona I heard a lots of pretty princesses are coming here? What if they don't like me?'' I asked Jennie and she gave a pat. ''You are talented, You are pretty, You are a good little girl. When your Jennie unnie likes you, you shouldn't think twice.'' Yes I shouldn't think twice.

 We should get going now.

4 hours before the ball

''Hello everyone its me Yuqi from Kcn Channel. We are now in front of paradise city and as you can see The Icon yes the global Icon KIM JENNIE is now getting out from there and she is coming out with our greatest Scholar Ms. Princess Lalisa Manoban with her. Shit Lalisa MA'Am is here

''Miss Lalisa I love youuuuu.''

''Oh my god This reporter dropped the mic haha.'' A Lady in her 60s, waiting for the grand ball said and started laughing with her family.

''Don't you think That Jennie Kim personally likes her? If she does then so will I'' Another member of the ancient Korean family named Shuhua said after her grandmother.

''Sister I like both her and Park Chaeyoung, Hope they grow a bond.'' Jooe, Older sister of Shuhua Exclaimed since her bias is Park Chaeyoung.

''Never Mind The Authority is going to come here soon since we are the Ancient Korean Orphanage. Put your thoughts up then.'' Irene the leader of the Ancient Korean Orphanage as well as known as the Cleverest one said with a smirk on her face.

At least she has a connection with the Royals.

😍

''Hi everyone I am Lalisa manoban from Thailand. The princess of Thailand. I heard this city has its own fame and glory. I wish to have a great time with everyone. Thanks for inviting me.'' My Lalisa said in front of the national tv channel.

I love her a lot. Her English is so sweet that I wanna kiss her. And she even looks too pretty in that dress.

I am now sitting in my room as 2 of the princess came to hall, now Lalisa was the 3rd one.

Jennie noona thanks for making my Lili this pretty

Something like this idk😭😭😭 my phone broke and this crappy edit lol

-27.10.2021
Soon