CHEATER

*Jungkook*

Its 2am and I just got up because I am feeling thirsty . This is too cringe~~~~I walked out of the room and saw some lights up because of the stores open in front of the house .

And there was a tall man standing in front of one shop who seemed like Rowoon.

''What the fuck is he doing there?''

And then in my shock he started kissing the beautiful cash lady. That means he is back stabbing Lisa . I need to show her this.

I took my new phone out and took photo of them. he pulled of from the kiss as he hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

IS HE DUMB?

I stood there waiting for him to come inside but he is still chatting with that girl. That girl is so cute.

Ohh finally he is coming back.

''Rowoon'' I called him . He was startled but he then looked towards me .

''I saw you kiss that woman why are you cheating Lisa?'' I asked him

''Hey o--- I don't know your name but hey bro can I talk with you for a while?'' He asked me as I nodded and took him towards our room. 

''Bro I am a royal person and so is Lisa . But Lisa is my boss I mean I am practically I am her secretary cum Assistant . But I am not allowed to date but who knows when feelings comes and goes . I fall in love with Kim Hye yoon whose parents are chairman of this area and she works as model while we meet here or in any stores in this area to meet and talk , If you leak this then everything will be done . I am not her boyfriend bro I am just her trustworthy person and she knows that I like Hye yoon . Me and Lisa are friends from Childhood bro so please--'' I cut him off as I wanted to speak.

''Okay so brother-in-law I will help you in one cost if you help me .'' I stopped as I  catched my breath . ''I am Jeon Jungkook, Hope you---'' But this time he cut me off as he stood up and bowed towards me.

''Your majesty thats why you looked familiar . Forgive me but Aunty Queen Jeon is my mother's cousin from wedding connections'' He said as he stood up.

''Rowoon sit'' I ordered him to sit like before as he did ''I know but I didn't knew you since I didn't come here but Jisoo unnie surely did with mom and you saw them probably''

''Yeah i did and Lisa don't recognise you may we call her?'''  ''No Rowoon don't thats why I called you here. Don't tell her about my identity''

''But why?'' He asked me with a smirk.

''You know what her marriage proposals are ongoing and I chose her as my FIANCÈ''' I told him.

'' Oh my godness then lets go to uncle's palace one day without her knowing'' He referred

OKay then lets go.

I WILL MAKE YOU MINE LISA

vote

500 words