I am doomed.

We went out as I took Lisa with me. She looks so pretty today.

I took her to a rooftop hotel and I know she loves this kind of enviorment. So I took her with me and sat there.

''Hey Lisa I already ordered some dishes, You can check other things out.'' I told her since its about her.

''We can talk boy, It will be easier for us to access.'' She said as she started scrolling her phone again.

The foods started to appear since I already ordered them.

I actually did different types of cuisines. 

Pad thai, Tom kha khai, Tom yum gong. Japanese dishes as Tonkatsu, Sushi and I had a thought about putting on Ramen but That should be later. So I ordered Tempura instead. And Korean dishes Korean fried chicken, Kimchi fried rice, Gimbap.

She was now looking at those foods and checking the tray. I recently liked a dish not a but a lot dishes of Bangladeshi cuisine so I wanted her to taste one of those. I also ordered their food Ilish Polau and an Italian food Pizza Margherita.

''Lisa you can start eating. Please tell me if you need anything.''

''You are really Rich ass Bitch. I never knew you had this much money.'' My baby thought me poor. Your dad is richer than me Lisa.

''Boy you know this is Hilsha fish here in this and This is only here Thailand and Bangladesh. You must try this.'' I took my hand out of my pocket and put a hand on the fish.

''I knew you can't eat this unless I take the forks out for you. This fish have millions of forks but it's worth it cause its so tasty.'' She looks so delighted.

I placed my hand and she gave me a bite of fish. This is god heavenly delicious. I nodded in respone.

She started eating all those foods. One bite two bite and offered me. By then I ordered an pina colada for her.

''Lisa do you have any suitors?'' I asked her out of blue since we are on a date.

''Actually I have my standards high for men. Like If you talk about prince or royalities, I would prefer King Mark of India, King Jimin or King Taehyung. Sir Jin was so good as well as his majesty wang.'' She spoke and took a bite of the pizza.

Cheese dripping of her Lips.

No sherlock.

She said Jimin and Taehyung.

Jin.

My brothers, My brother in law? Why not me?

Oh god ass fuck kook She 

doesn't know prince JUNGKOOK.

ALL HAIL TO PRINCE JUNGKOOOOK--

''Boy, You okay? You seem so tensed.'' She asked me as she was concerned about me zoning out.

''You have something stuck there on your li-- Wait'' I took a tissue and went closer to her. Then wiped her lips.

Okay so she wears waterproof matte lipstick. Its really good brand.

Good for me.

Is she blushing? Oh my god is she blushing?!

''This swiss roll is specially made for you Lisa. Its made with special black chocolate and coffee with special milk. You can taste it out.'' I told her as we finished our foods.

''Thanks for all this boy. I really like this foods.'' She was taking a bite off the roll.

Okay it's okay Kook

Don't be tensed she's gonna like it--beep

It's okay kook you should stop thinkin--- spin spin

''Oh my god this is a helicopter. Is this gonna land here?'' How come Lisa became a baby after watching the helicopter. 

Wait

Helicopter.

Yes God.

Lisa stopped licking the spoon and took her phone out.

''ÁAh.'' She came near me. I should keep this act ongoing. ''My stomach hurts Li saa.''

I held her hand and stood up.

''Jkkkk come here.''

Okay so My Hobi is here.

''Lisa lets go there.'' I held her hands and ran to our helicopter.

''Finally you are here Jk.'' Lisa is still dumbfounded as I pushed her to the helicopter.

Fucking Finally.

''Who are you?''
''I am hobi''
''Cut the crap who are you really?''
''I am hobi''

''Hobi is my father's horse name. Father. Dad''

''Í miss dad. Leave me please. Please don't kidnap me. I am his favourite daughter than Minnie. Leave me--uhhu-- sobs -uhhu''

Oh my god my princess started crying.

''Lalisa don't cry. Please don't cry.'' I said to her as hobi hyung came to her with a tissue.

I bet he is the sweetest person alive.

''Lisa please don't cry. Look at me I am your hobi oppa and sunshine. My sister is Jung Eunji, Apink member.''

''Oppa are you her brother.?''

''Yes I am ''

''Óppa I need her autograph-sobs- I miss dad oppa''

'''I am your sunshine

You are my sunshine

I am your hoseok

I love my sis

Lisa is also my sis--

''Hyung she is sleeping.'' I saw Lisa drifting of to sleep. while he sang.

He is the best brother.

I love you hobi.

Bonus
Lisa's P.o.V
(after she wakes up)

'I am so doomed. They are actually taking me where?'

A/n
My lullabies
Stay safe and Vote

And Will You all like If I publish funny/comedy or crackheading Liskook or Bangpink book?

Please comment down below

And thanks to resmijayakumar7 and LilyBlink7 for being the first voter of my latest chapter and staying with me.

Love you all.

And tell me your fav out of Sex edu or Dualité ?

900 words yaaayy byee loves