I am sorry

''Why do you keep following me? Like do you want to kill me? Get out of my house before I complain to the royals .'' Lisa shouted out in anger towards Jungkook because he wanted to the household chores.

''Why are you shouting--'' ''Because you don't belong to me Mister'''Was she on her period today?

''Fuck It JUst leave''

''Then I am leaving goodbye'' Jungkook left barefooted being angry.

*In Korea*

''Taehyung Oppa.....Where is Jungkie?'' Jennie asked as the four of Royals aka Jisoo,Tae, Jin and Jen were playing ludo right now.

''He is in a mission to find his WifeYYY'' Tae answered putting the chicken piece in his mouth.

''Really?'' Jennie Laughed in Unison ''That fucking dumb guy can find a girl for him---''

Incoming Call
JK(thailand)

Accept  Decline

''Hello Jungkoo--''

''Taehyung hyung I am really disappointed on Lisa''

''Wait Wha-''

''She Just made me leave her house because I wanted to wash the clothes and cook and she just threw me out because I wanted to go on a tour---''

''Jungkook you fucker....Did you just made a girl's heart broken?? Don't fool behind them do the work by yourself you dumb guy....And what did you spell Lisa?.....Waitteee........Lisa?''

'Yeah she is Lisa' Jin whispered 

''As much As I know she is a pretty great girl Jungkie and Its probably your fault to make her furious...Probably she didn't accept it from the King of Kore---''

''Nonna she doesn't know me''

''You fucker-----=-----Just bring herrewr to KorEAEA and I will just fucking destroy you how on the earth you can play with a woman's heart?....Treat her properly you dumb guy''

''Jennie ssi Please give me my phone I don't want to be scolded by dad for my phone being broke.....''

''Taehyung oppa......I am sorry.....Leave me alone and tell him to go back to the girl and treat her ICE CREAM''

Jennie just left swaying her hips and Leaving Jungkook totally dumbfounded as he was currently unable to procced everything....

an
Your most wanteda
Update

I will probably update soon as I thought I would be writing in this moment the assignments I need to submit tomorrow stll
No problem as they are small and I love you all

Byeeee