Trust

Conversations
Scene: Jk's drawing room
Time: 7:10 am
✅"Jungkook"

ConversationsScene: Jk's drawing roomTime: 7:10 am✅"Jungkook"

Nancy: SIR WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Jungkook woke up with a sudden jolt

"Huh? What?"
.
.
.
WHAT HAPPENED?"

I just came to work and saw you here. I got worried that something wrong might have happened. Breakfast?

"Seriously Nans? God! I got scared that he ran off again... Did you check upon Jimin?"

WHAT?

Jungkook raised an eyebrow

I mean umm...I mean he's still here? No, I didn't check upon him after giving him the medicines yesterday and locking up the verandah and your second wardrobe  as per your orders but I mean is he uh ... in your room?
(A bit pissed)

(Smiling despite his doubt)

"Why do you think I'm sleeping on the couch? Hmm....but it's evident. Those pills, which the doctor and you gave him, were pretty strong. (Rubs his palms all over his face/yawns/ stretches) I gave Mr Kim to buy them yesterday and sent them to you here since I was so busy with work....I'm going upstairs to check upon him. Please bring me my keys..."

Sure sir

Nancy runs and gets him the keys

Sir, if you are willing, I would like to advice you something

"Yeah sure"
(Jk looks at her with eyebrows furrowed as if enquiring her)

If you're scared of him stealing your things and running away, you should not allow him to sleep in your room. He's a stranger sir. I know you have a very kind heart but the guest room is empty. You can easily tell him to rest there if he's in need of your help (the last words were said in an irritated tone)