An Apology

A/N you guys are getting good at predictions!

I think I have to threaten u guys more often ;)

Author's PoV
Scene: Hospital
Time 11 pm

Jungkook was standing outside the operation room with Bo in his arms who hadn't stopped crying ever since, despite Jk's hardest attempts to calm him. He was freaking out on another level but he had to control in front of the kid. Currently he was patting Bo's back who had his arms snuggled around his neck, and walking around the floor at the end of which was the red light beaming meaning operation was still going on. He finally sat down being dead tired, anxious and made Bo stand between his legs

"Appa is in there... Okay? He's going to be fine. All you need to do is sit on my lap and sleep. You're a good boy right?''

 You're a good boy right?''

*Bu- But Appaa..He huh he will weav me*

"No honey. Your father is going nowhere and I promise you, as soon as you are awake, you will see him okay? Now come on. We don't want me to complain that Bo was a bad bad kid and make Minnie Appa upset. You want to make him upset? "

Bo quitly nods a no as Jungkook makes him sit and pats him to sleep slowly

The kid was tired anyway

*Tae called*

Hello Jungkook? Is he alright?

*Sobs*
(A completely broken voice)
"I don't know"

... Come on. You got there  on time. He's going to be fine. Besides we have faced worse...

"I don't know. I don't know. I fucking don't know... Why? Why does this keep happening to me? What did I ever do wrong to God? He snatched my brother. He snatched my parents. He snatched my childhood, my teenage. I was so lonely, so so lonely. And when I finally got someone, he is trying to snatch him. WHY? why is it always me? Shouldn't I trust my parents? Shouldn't they be kind to me? I'M THEIR SON! I- I never would have hurt Jungshi knowingly... Why didn't I get killed that day... I tried so hard. I try so hard... I'm so tired of all these... "

Hey hey hey stop! What would have happened to me if you had died? Mister, without you I would have still been feeding a family of seven with a bare income of 200 bucks. Without you I would still be counting days on how to commit suicide but going on because I had sisters and brothers to feed and I couldn't let them die on the street. So shut up! You changed my life and so have you done for several others. You have been a blessing to my entire family and yours without them realising... So quit these negative thoughts and relax. Whatever happens is always for the best...